JB SUMMER ADMIN PURGE + PASSWORD CHANGE [1 DAY LEFT!]

• Your In-Game Name: 59th_Gregory_The_Black

Your GUID: 497492

Approximately, when were you first first accpeted as a JailBreak admin? Some point after Christmas.

Do you wish to continue admining the server over the summer? Yes, of course.

How active have you been in the past few weeks? Most admins have probably noticed that when I'm admining the server, my ping can reach to 900, and so recently, I've been trying to fix the internet. I think it is working better now, so I shall be online a bit more than the rather small amount I've been on recently.

How active are you on this website? Do you use it regularly? I go on here occasionally, but whenever I get told to look at something on the Forums, I go on, meaning that I am up to date with everything on the server.

KL4R1NO wrote:

wait this autist was European Muslim? I second my comment on him being a retarded african kid
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your in-game name: FirstGod [Pls not confusse with KL4R i know he is god but im the first one]

Your GUID (here's a link on how to find it: imgur.com/pxNxjtI):

Approximately, when were you first accepted as a Jailbreak admin? February to May of the 2016

Do you wish to continue admining the server over the summer? Yes

How active have you been in the past few weeks? (Don't lie, we can check
    you up on this if necessary): No activity on the server for the past
    weeks [Since my pc is broke and i fix it but only works like 1 day of the week]

How active are you on this website? Do you use it regularly? Sometimes i check the forum.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------