Sticky JAILBREAK MOD - Patch notes/suggestions/bug reports thread.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

    • JAILBREAK MOD - Patch notes/suggestions/bug reports thread.

      In this thread I will post patch notes related to server mod.
      Additionally everyone can post here comments to patches, suggestions for mod and complains about experienced bugs.
      First post will be showcase of all mods features, and act as player manual.



      Mod features:


      Team Manager--------------------------------------
      Team Manager(TM) is script with purpose of automatic enforcement of proper teams composition. TM will organize teams by taking into consideration such factors as:
      - is player VIP?
      - been player a prisoner few rounds in row already?

      VIPs have obviously guaranted place in guard team. As for normal players, script ensures that everyone has chance to be guard, by prioritizing ones that has been prisoner more rounds then others.

      In case of player that prefers beeing prisoner all the time, there exist chat command
      /prs
      Typing /prs into chat ensures that player will be treated with lowest possible priority by TM.
      Prisoners damage lock--------------------------
      Feature ensures that prisoners are unable to deal damage untill 2 minutes into round. Fact of prisoners damage beeing enabled is announced to everyone on server, with [SERVER] message.
      Team/Class lock-----------------------------------
      Feature ensures that players can't change teams or classes freely. When player joins server he is automatically assigned to Team 2(Prisoners). Player do not need to do anything else from now on. Attempt to change team will result in moving player to spectator. Player can also become spectator by simply joining spectator team. As spectator player can choose Team 2 to join game again. Attempts to join Team 1(Guards) from spectator are pointless and won't work.
      Instruments for prisoners----------------------
      Approximately 1 on 5 prisoners can now spawn with random instrument (with exclusion of drum and pipes) and will be able to play on it.
      Chat command "/help"--------------------------
      By typing
      /help
      in chat player can acess list of all chat commands avaible on server.
      Chat command "/prs"---------------------------
      Already explained in Team Manager.
      Set of chat commands "/a1" - "/a7"--------
      Those chat commands allow player to perform various animations:
      Cheer
      /a1
      Weird pose
      /a2
      Sitting
      /a3
      Shitting
      /a4
      Drawing bow
      /a5
      Aiming
      /a6
      Pointing with hand
      /a7
      Chat command "/d"---------------------------
      The command
      /d
      allow player to play "lie down" animation, resembling corpse in process.




      Patch 1.0.0 (Initial)

      Show Spoiler

      Compact list of changes
      Show Spoiler

      • added feature: Team Manager
      • added feature: Prisoners damage lock
      • added feature: Team/Class lock
      • added feature: Instruments for prisoners
      • added chat command: /help
      • added chat command: /prs
      • added set of chat commands: /a1 - /a7
      • added chat command: /d

      Details
      Show Spoiler

      Team Manager--------------------------------------
      Team Manager(TM) is script with purpose of automatic enforcement of proper teams composition. TM will organize teams by taking into consideration such factors as:
      - is player admin?
      - is player VIP?
      - been player a prisoner few rounds in row already?

      Admins and VIPs have obviously guaranted place in guard team. A for normal players, script ensures that everyone has chance to be guard, by prioritizing ones that has been prisoner more rounds then others.

      In case of player that prefers beeing prisoner all the time, there exist chat command
      /prs
      Typing /prs into chat ensures that player will be treated with lowest possible priority by TM.
      Prisoners damage lock--------------------------
      Feature ensures that prisoners are unable to deal damage untill 2 minutes into round. Fact of prisoners damage beeing enabled is announced to everyone on server, with [SERVER] message.
      Team/Class lock-----------------------------------
      Feature ensures that players can't change teams or classes freely. When player joins server he is automatically assigned to Team 2(Prisoners). Player do not need to do anything else from now on. Attempt to change team will result in moving player to spectator. Player can also become spectator by simply joining spectator team. As spectator player can choose Team 2 to join game again. Attempts to join Team 1(Guards) from spectator are pointless and won't work.
      Instruments for prisoners----------------------
      Approximately 1 on 5 prisoners can now spawn with random instrument (with exclusion of drum) and will be able to play on it.
      Chat command "/help"--------------------------
      By typing
      /help
      in chat player can acess list of all chat commands avaible on server.
      Chat command "/prs"---------------------------
      Already explained in Team Manager.
      Set of chat commands "/a1" - "/a7"--------
      Those chat commands allow player to perform various animations:
      Cheer
      /a1
      Weird pose
      /a2
      Sitting
      /a3
      Shitting
      /a4
      Drawing bow
      /a5
      Aiming
      /a6
      Pointing with hand
      /a7
      Chat command "/d"---------------------------
      The command
      /d
      allow player to play "lie down" animation, resembling corpse in process.

    • Vladmir_Putin wrote:

      You should add VIP custom skins for VIPs and admin skins
      And a nation (like UK) that doesnt have weps so we can do Jailsiege
      And cav,arty or sappers so again we can do Jailsiege (as we can edit how many there are in a team)
      Emiel is happy to work on further mods, but please let's not overwork him. One thing at a time, and right now VIP skins is on priority.


      "bastardo Head adminno massive rdm, and it is said that i were rdmr" - Shalom_dear_Jews
    • Im just gonna write a list of things that got f*cked with the update and would be nice to have them back. They are of course in no way necessary, the server is more than playable for now.
      • VIP/admin skins. Bonus point if you can make the list retrievable from something other than the website so the server doesn't kill itself every month when pew forgets to pay for the website.
      • Molotovs: Vodkas which upon impact temporarily deal damage to a radius about the height of the player, enough to kill them in about 5 seconds of exposure.
      • Weapon chests (?)
      • F9 mod for admins(completely optional most of us dont use it, have it as an afterthought)
      • Dab mod
      • Intro message which tells the status (Admin/HA/Player/VIP), name , custom intro message (if VIP) and GUID
      • I haven't noticed whether the gate open/close message appears, will check next time
      • Grenades which upon impact with the ground they remain stationary for about 2 seconds before exploding. In the previous version they had a 1% chance of spawning and about a 2%chance to explode on the player himself
      • UK prisoners spawning with no weapons
      Changes suggested:
      • The lock on British Line Infantry is unnecessary, given that the admin pannel has complete control over class limits and it's pretty boring to pay as the same nation every time.
      • FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR EARS AND REDUCE THE SPAWN CHANCE OF TRUMPETS


      Will add more later if needed.

      Turkish Power wrote:

      Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase
    • Balance the amount of pikes: Prisoners are spawning with way to many pikes in one round tbh.
      A "Scroob" is both a "scrub" and a "noob". A "scroob" is someone who is obnoxious, annoying, loud, cheap and a novice. It is a term used to define people who are acting out of their normal character and behaving in a mischievous manner.

      #scrub #noob #troll #rager #raging #scroobed

    • Dimitry wrote:

      F9 mod for admins(completely optional most of us dont use it, have it as an afterthought)
      message me on steam for the working version u fucker

      also it's an amazingly useful tool

      if u had the serverside scripts u could run JB with only this client script without any chat commands.
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • Vladmir_Putin wrote:

      You should add VIP custom skins for VIPs and admin skins
      And a nation (like UK) that doesnt have weps so we can do Jailsiege
      And cav,arty or sappers so again we can do Jailsiege (as we can edit how many there are in a team)
      -VIP skins and stuff related is in making. As for jailsiege I will probably make chat command to forbid weapons for one team.
      -Regarding last: can't you just disable mod?

      AdolfDeluxeHipster wrote:

      Rather intresting isin't it?
      but perhaps you could add something
      like Guards doing a salute
      and Prisoners crouching with hands behind their back
      it would make Nervaro and Aushwitz rp's much more
      intresting.
      -Im afraid that I cant add any new animations. Only ones already in game are avaible for usage.

      Dimitry wrote:

      Im just gonna write a list of things that got f*cked with the update and would be nice to have them back. They are of course in no way necessary, the server is more than playable for now.
      • VIP/admin skins. Bonus point if you can make the list retrievable from something other than the website so the server doesn't kill itself every month when pew forgets to pay for the website.
      • Molotovs: Vodkas which upon impact temporarily deal damage to a radius about the height of the player, enough to kill them in about 5 seconds of exposure.
      • Weapon chests (?)
      • F9 mod for admins(completely optional most of us dont use it, have it as an afterthought)
      • Dab mod
      • Intro message which tells the status (Admin/HA/Player/VIP), name , custom intro message (if VIP) and GUID
      • I haven't noticed whether the gate open/close message appears, will check next time
      • Grenades which upon impact with the ground they remain stationary for about 2 seconds before exploding. In the previous version they had a 1% chance of spawning and about a 2%chance to explode on the player himself
      • UK prisoners spawning with no weapons
      Changes suggested:
      • The lock on British Line Infantry is unnecessary, given that the admin pannel has complete control over class limits and it's pretty boring to pay as the same nation every time.
      • FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR EARS AND REDUCE THE SPAWN CHANCE OF TRUMPETS


      Will add more later if needed.
      -VIP settings will be safe on server itself.
      -I have no idea what this F9 mod is.
      -As for nades I gonna ask bjorn.
      -British prisoners aka sailors is really good idea.
      -I will add more variety to guards soon
      -"KOS MUSICIANS HOLY FUCK MY EARS" is always an option. (gonna add command for setting musicians ratio)

      The_Pirate_Hunter wrote:

      Balance the amount of pikes: Prisoners are spawning with way to many pikes in one round tbh.
      -its non intentional. Will fix.
    • I'm not sure if anyone still has it, but having the previous weapon spawn rates back would be pretty nice, with a few changes to include instruments and such. If not, I would be more than happy to create it again should the idea be pursued further.


      Also, having a few more server messages at the start of every round would also be nice quality-of-life changes for server administration, so that we don't have to keep repeating ourselves. Phrases such as, "Please drop all visible weapons with the G key, or you may be killed," "Guns are KOS, so drop them in spawn," and "Guards must state kill reasons or you will be swapped." are a few of the most common phrases that tend to be repeated.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Profile - steamcommunity.com/id/louisdesnow
      Facebook Page Owner - facebook.com/NazrinBestGirl
      Tumblr Blog Owner - http://louxsnow.tumblr.com/
    • louisdesnow wrote:

      Also, having a few more server messages at the start of every round would also be nice quality-of-life changes for server administration, so that we don't have to keep repeating ourselves. Phrases such as, "Please drop all visible weapons with the G key, or you may be killed," "Guns are KOS, so drop them in spawn," and "Guards must state kill reasons or you will be swapped." are a few of the most common phrases that tend to be repeated.
      Yes, EU_Commander has a simple message repeating each round automatically and it's very useful for admins and players alike

      Turkish Power wrote:

      Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase