New Napoleonic Wars update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• NRP went down and I had to torture my fellow admins and the players by playing heaven besieged and hunger games because we had 50+ players and it kept rising and its impossible to do JB 50+ without scripts.

If you are reading this and were a victim of my desperate use of my autistic failed abortion modes I'm sorry.
  • Scrooblord. wrote:

NRP went down and I had to torture my fellow admins and the players by playing heaven besieged and hunger games because we had 50+ players and it kept rising and its impossible to do JB 50+ without scripts.

If you are reading this and were a victim of my desperate use of my autistic failed abortion modes I'm sorry.
    sacrifices had to be made for the greater good
    "Hungarians are my spirit Animals"-GoatLand

• Bjorn Ironside wrote:

Update 5: Sponge has finished the first version of JB scripts, containing the absolutely necessary base to make JB work. (we will start adding further features with time)
    The following are the chat commands admins can use:
    • /tg = toggle mod

/sr = set team ratio (usage for example /sr 3 means teams ratio 1:3)

/prs = toggle enforce prisoner for yourself

/dr = toggle auto team managerNote: team manager is a great feature that we did not have before, it allows players to not choose a nation and/or class, all players get defaulted to nation 2 and at the end of the round are auto-balanced to the set ratio. Admins and VIP players will get priority for guards, and players who have played 3 or more consecutive rounds as prisoner, will get higher priority to be balanced to guard.
    Current scripts: No damage until 58 // UK only guards // Partizan only prisoners // Auto team manager // Team ratio // automated damage enabled announcement
    If you have any questions feel free to ask any member of management (including sponge).

Ninja edit: Just waitin' on tim to apply the scripts now. Soon™.
    2nd edit: Scripts are live lads.
    yes but what's the admin pass tho

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.