New Napoleonic Wars update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Vladmir_Putin wrote:

Bjorn Ironside wrote:

I mean you can humiliate washington for fun anyway, but I already have a back up of all the maps etc. Only thing you would have to recover is the forbidden sourcecode.
    What time is the server going up dad? It's not there reeeeeeeeee D:::::::
    Fix ur god damn signature. It's just spammmmm.

Hello am 48 year old man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter stirk" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and I am Global Elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.

How to troll Washington - Starter Pack:
    Show Spoiler

Step 1 - Set a non-Steam game to the title "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta".
    Step 2 - Launch this "game".
    Step 3 - Get spammed by Washington to receive the following:

17:43 - Washington: WOAH WHAT
    17:43 - Washington: BANNERLORD
    17:43 - Washington: EXPLAIN
    17:43 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the Steam spam is real
    17:44 - Washington: the betas out on steam???!!!!
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: 'murican can't read
    17:44 - Washington: or did u get a giveaway from steam group?
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: M8 the game is out tommorow. Did u not hear?
    17:45 - Washington: rtqwetrwet3q45
    17:45 - Washington: 11
    17:45 - Washington: ehh i dont have any money!!

Step 4 - Receive a message from Imposter Drunk which says the following:

17:46 - Impostor: congratulations
    17:46 - Impostor: you trolled washington
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags:
    17:43 - Washington: WOAH WHAT
    17:43 - Washington: BANNERLORD
    17:43 - Washington: EXPLAIN
    17:43 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the Steam spam is real
    17:44 - Washington: the betas out on steam???!!!!
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: 'murican can't read
    17:44 - Washington: or did u get a giveaway from steam group?
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: M8 the game is out tommorow. Did u not hear?
    17:45 - Washington: rtqwetrwet3q45
    17:45 - Washington: 11
    17:45 - Washington: ehh i dont have any money!!
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: U told him it was fake?
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: Or not yet
    17:47 - Impostor:
    Washington: MATE
    Washington: teabags is playing bannerlord
    Washington: the beta is out
    Washington: my god
    Washington: game comes out tommorow
    17:47 - Impostor: i did
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: HAHAHA
    17:47 - Impostor: he dont believe me
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: He is one gullible nub
    17:47 - Impostor:
    Impostor: no he is not...
    Washington: mate
    Washington: he is on da beta
    Washington: game comes out tommorow
    Impostor: he´s only having internet explorer open
    Impostor: or something like that
    Impostor: so stfu
    Washington: mate his steam saus
    Washington: says*
    Washington: mount and blade bannerlord beta
    Impostor: you can do the same
    Washington: nah
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: lol
    17:48 - Impostor: he´s quite retarded
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik

Step 5 - Rename this "game" to "Washington - You just got trolled!".

That moment when someone gets banned:
  • OhMyEnglishTeaBags wrote:

Vladmir_Putin wrote:

Bjorn Ironside wrote:

I mean you can humiliate washington for fun anyway, but I already have a back up of all the maps etc. Only thing you would have to recover is the forbidden sourcecode.
    What time is the server going up dad? It's not there reeeeeeeeee D:::::::
    Fix ur god damn signature. It's just spammmmm.
    you cocksucker
    literally wtf:
  • It's 12AM and I cba to make a full thread about this,so this is gonna be short

The server in it's current state is not unplayable. Although basic scripts like partizani/sailor limits and damage scripts don't exist, there are ways around it;
    1. Damage before 58: Heal frequently, slay a prisoner who kills a guard, and revive the latter
    2. No partizani/sailor limits: Slay. Most maps have a gate or doors leading to spawn , giving you ample time to slay wrong classes
    3. RDM: I suggest just swapping without revIving, as 1 guard going down without a prisoner falling with him seriously f*cks the balance up.
    4. Take some freedom using the new admin tools. It's the only way to see how everything applies on JB.
    I actually found the time I wardened today much more fun compared to normal Jailbreak. Something about the freedom that no scripts can limit what you can do and what you can't makes it much more fun. The players seem to like it too, as most of them sticked even after 2-3 maps of nonstop JailBreak and from 19 we went to a 25 playercount

For all those who think that the server is basically 32e JB, I highly suggest giving it a try.

Also to be noted that the whitelist and banlist seem to have gone back a few weeks, since banned fellas like Religious Education can still join and removed admins like Exhility retain their admin powers.

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase
  • Dimitry wrote:

from 19 we went to a 25 playercount
    I went from 7 to 22, did i win something??

Dimitry wrote:

1. Damage before 58: Heal frequently, slay a prisoner who kills a guard, and revive the latter
    2. No partizani/sailor limits: Slay. Most maps have a gate or doors leading to spawn , giving you ample time to slay wrong classes
    3. RDM: I suggest just swapping without revIving, as 1 guard going down without a prisoner falling with him seriously f*cks the balance up.
    4. Take some freedom using the new admin tools. It's the only way to see how everything applies on JB.

1. I allow prisoners to kill and stab guards before 58, i just enforce strict rules like walking everywhere with hands up etc, and stricter balance (not even 1:2 but 1;1,5, idk)
    2. I saw Exhility allowing other classes and they just get killed if they dont drop the weapon, but i don't approve it.
    3. I like the reviving option but the problem is, it sometimes messes up the game. Like, someone gets rdmed, i revive him and he gets a musketoon, well.. i use reviving only with acc rdms, without punishing the guard. If it is blatant rdm, then swap without reviving. The only rule is not to use reviving and swapping at once (well you can use it if the balance is like 2 prisoners to 6 guards but only in this case)
    4. they are cool, its nice to abuse players in god mod.

"I finally found the perfect word to describe Polska.
    "Unfuckwithable"
    - (adj.) when you are truly at peace and in touch with yourself, and nothing anyone says or does bothers you, and no negativity or drama can touch you.
    Polska 'the untriggerable". ~Netanyel aka black jelly
  • walp / Polska_Cebula wrote:

Dimitry wrote:

from 19 we went to a 25 playercount
    I went from 7 to 22, did i win something??
    Here take a virtual cookie for your effort.
    goo.gl/images/HMMXUh
    (Image doesn't work for mobile so take a virtual link about a virtual cookie instead)

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase
  • Dimitry wrote:

RDM: I suggest just swapping without revIving, as 1 guard going down without a prisoner falling with him seriously f*cks the balance up.
    This. Also only use revive option when prisoners kill guards before 58, and slay the prisoner responsable. Server is still very much playable atm.
    I suggest you try playing mongol RP on ambush day, but use god mode on 3 guards as opposed to cavalry. It's something fun and different to do.
    As for exhility, I reinstated him. And the new modder will also have admin powers.

"bastardo Head adminno massive rdm, and it is said that i were rdmr" - Shalom_dear_Jews
  • Muh_Dick wrote:

Bjorn Ironside wrote:

as it won't be on your favourites filter.
    are you telling me that there's been a favourites filter all this time. After 1k+ hours of joining the server and patiently waiting for server to pop up under the battle gamemode filter?

mfw:

This is a joke right?
    <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
    <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
    <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
    <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
    <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
    <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
  • Update 5: Sponge has finished the first version of JB scripts, containing the absolutely necessary base to make JB work. (we will start adding further features with time)
    The following are the chat commands admins can use:
    • /tg = toggle mod

/sr = set team ratio (usage for example /sr 3 means teams ratio 1:3)

/prs = toggle enforce prisoner for yourself

/dr = toggle auto team manager
    Note: team manager is a great feature that we did not have before, it allows players to not choose a nation and/or class, all players get defaulted to nation 2 and at the end of the round are auto-balanced to the set ratio. Admins and VIP players will get priority for guards, and players who have played 3 or more consecutive rounds as prisoner, will get higher priority to be balanced to guard.
    Current scripts: No damage until 58 // UK only guards // Partizan only prisoners // Auto team manager // Team ratio // automated damage enabled announcement
    If you have any questions feel free to ask any member of management (including sponge).

Ninja edit: Just waitin' on tim to apply the scripts now. Soon™.
    2nd edit: Scripts are live lads.

"bastardo Head adminno massive rdm, and it is said that i were rdmr" - Shalom_dear_Jews
  • Scrooblord. wrote:

>tfw i wont have to swap 20 people every round anymore because scripts do it for me
    >the future is now
    >fully automated gay space luxury communism JB when?

Next thing on my radar is automated casuality judge. :gaypride:

Hello wrote:

Scrooblord. wrote:

>tfw i wont have to swap 20 people every round anymore because scripts do it for me
    This is the beginning. We admins are getting replaced by smart scripts. Demotions and purges will increase. THE END IS NEAR

Also Bjorn made small error with chat commands:

/tg = toggle mod

/sr = set team ratio (usage for example /sr 3 means teams ratio 1:3)

/prs = toggle enforce prisoner for yourself

/dr = toggle auto team manager