The Great Exodus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• The Great Exodus

Our hunters report that the jungles have been eerily light of quality memes for our colonists. The Jailbreak Natives have been venturing further and further into our territory, striking fear into the hearts of the colonies and resulting in massive loss of like stocks, which can then be seen atop the mighty Jailbreak Totem in the heart of the forest.
      I lay awake at night pondering what may befall us if we remain here. Whilst others are content aboard the HMS Discord, many sought a truly stable life here.
      Alas, all that awaited them here was a reminder that it was not the nation which cursed them to a life of misery but the very nature of man himself.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce we are moving to new lands, in seek of new fortunes and adventures.
      What awaits us there I cannot say, for one's eyes cannot see all possibilities. In the hope of good things to come-equally by a fear of the very same thing-I close them and move forward with my arms stretched and awaiting the embrace of whatever may lie beyond.

come shitpost at nwrp.eu .

We have:

-EZ admin apps/complaints/etc that are both easy as shit to use and transparent enough to not scare away people posting them
      -A FULLY INTEGRATED medal system which acts as an achievement list for NRP; medals have specific requirements which encourage players to not only play by the rules but also try out the various forms of play. The current ones directly ported from discord can be seen here: nwrp.eu/awards/category/1-player-awards/
      -A reputation system to allow Like Farmers to set up shop
      -A specific forum for regiments to shill themselves to keep players and fresh blood circulating in the overall community (big boi 59th get a sticky there of course)
      -A literal code of conduct and terms and conditions framed around well-mannered shitposting in good faith

much love

-scando

Show Spoiler
      Honestly though it's been fun and I'll probably still pop in to funpost in the jailbreak section but gotta do best by NRP </3

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Scandypandy ().

• Scrooblord. wrote:

fuck off scandy this website is the last thing we have
      and now it's all yours
      the NRP colonists will no longer appropriate your culture or land for our own personal gain

of course Jailbreak noble savages are welcome to visit, and may even get their own special rank.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • Scandypandy wrote:

Scrooblord. wrote:

fuck off scandy this website is the last thing we have
      and now it's all yoursthe NRP colonists will no longer appropriate your culture or land for our own personal gain

of course Jailbreak noble savages are welcome to visit, and may even get their own special rank.
      prepare for reverse colonialism

I'm going to take all of the GBP for the JB Tribal Collective.
    • >get a sexy notification sound from NRP Forums
      >it's just scroob stealing likes

STOP STOP IT STOP IT GET OUUUUT

Show Spoiler
      just kidding keep posting

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

• no :(

i don't want to have to check yet another website on the off chance that nrp's community stops being dead and posts something online for a change

Scandypandy wrote:

That moment when Wash's mammy learns to play Warband, quits her job to rack up the hours on Jailbreak, applies for admin, gets promoted to HA just to logban Wash from Jailbreak so he can get his fucking life together
    • KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

no :(

i don't want to have to check yet another website on the off chance that nrp's community stops being dead and posts something online for a change
      NRP's community is alive and well, it's just that absolutely nobody wants to post here/the ones that do just see the infinitely more populated Jailbreak section and go there. Our discord is constantly active with varying people and is well on the way to 900 users, our steam group has kept growing and the server is guuud

The NRP launch tonight happened quite late and naturally over the holidays, but the idea is to get a nice cushion of well-meaning shitposts to ease in the newcomers as we start to allow capacity for actual discussion to happen (the first of which is already planned, partly to do with the results of the NRP survey)

Been planning a nu-forum for months on end, ever since I created medals and the cumm-unity team but it just took a while to set up all the other shit that's required to kickstart it.
      Thankfully having the cumm-unity staff (aka, dedicated shill team) present makes life infinitely easier.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

• While king of the CommunityBots-Cinnaman-is expertly crafting the announcements I'd like to just say NRP's Discord has just hit 1000 members!

The NRP Forums will be hitting 100 members in the next few days, with 424 "public posts" (excluding admin section or complaints/unbans/admin apps). I'd put a lot of the success down to the relentless shilling of the ComBots, but also the Medal System which has proved to be a hit.

Here's to those still posting in Old Town. When the site goes down, we will remember them.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Scandypandy ().

• fuck off scandy i've not payed £3 a month for 2 years for this site for nothing
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess