NRP Player Feedback 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• NRP Player Feedback 2017

I'm putting this here in honour of Ewok who did this shit every year despite occasionally being told not to.
      The Feedback survey gathers data on various aspects of the server, from scripts to maps to admins.

Feel free to fill it in if you'd like to express opinions on NRP.

nrpsurvey.ml

or

goo.gl/forms/8szpXrRZhXS7zeYr1

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • #AdolfHipster wrote:

NRP is utter and complete shit
      Jailbreak is better
      apples and oranges thanks for your contibution but who the fuck are you

EDIT: you weren't good enough for JB admin so clearly you're several 8 year olds in a coat posing as a regular poster.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • The results are in and available for viewing in detail, here:

discord.gg/u2SK4nc

For a quick rundown this is a bulletpoint list of relevant shit:

-Most people are happy/very happy with the current Admin Team
      -Most people are happy with the roleplays but would like to see a greater variety, that being said Battle RP remains the utterly undisputed champion
      -Most people are members of the discord, but don't post there daily. Many are lurkers.
      -There is a notable movement to have Pew thrown off the discord for being a faggot ass weeb
      -Most people are happy enough with how Discord operates
      -The Creation of Community Staff was a success but not everyone has ERP'd with them
      -A large amount of players joined in 2016 or this year
      -The server spends a little too much time without an admin, and only roughly half of the players are able to easily contact an admin
      -Most players will contact admins through discord
      -The most active admins, or the admins people recognise the most, are: Me, SacrificialLamb, Cinnaman and Presidente
      -Other admins are active but may not take the helm often enough to be recognised a lot
      -Most people play NRP several times a week
      -Most people on NRP are from Western Europe or Ireland/UK
      -Regimental Faggots would play NRP more if we took a friendlier approach to recruitment. Systems will be put in place to make NRP the go-to place for new recruits.
      -Most people are happy with the scripts, but feel their use needs a little refining
      -Admins who got purged for whatever reason submitted "make X admin again" on the survey as if we wouldn't know it was them
      -Some players feel that certain rules need to be enforced a little stricter
      -People seem to like nades more
      -Instead of adminning their dead server, jailbreak admins like to fill out forms regarding NRP
      -Seriously, people are sick of Pew on the discord

Overall, people are pretty happy! I'm happy enough with most of the results, and what few things did surprise me can easily be addressed.
      not that anyone will even read this shit

didn't even ask who visited this website because let's be honest

nobody does

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

• TrumpSuicideWatch wrote:

Scandypandy wrote:

That's actually kinda interesting. I wonder how many of these players are new to Napoleonic versus how many are new to NRP.
      Warband and NW were 75% off in a steam sale the 22 November, and we had one night with a full 200 man server for several hours. A lot of these players were from the steam sale, and had no idea how to play or what NRP or NW was even about. We ended up with a huge influx in discord members and active new players from this sale, and had several very active voice channels for the first time I have seen in the discord.

It was full of new players, and we had to explain the most basic of rules to these brand new people as they were all brand new, and browsed the server list to see a server with nearly 200 people, which was NRP. I personally had many people add me on steam and direct message me on discord asking server questions and rules, or what NRP was all about. I even wrote a steam review for NW for this sale, and had people add me to talk to me about NW as well because of my hour count and the quality of my review. I had people ask me about regiments, and directed them to where they can find more information or contact people to join one.

Some of our most active members on the discord are from this sale, and some of the most enthusiastic players on the server were from this sale as well. I have described what Jailbreak is to many of these new people, explaining concepts of guards and prisoners, how the warden role works, and how you can hide and try to escape to win the round and work together. Have also talked with people in real time while they were playing on Jailbreak in the #jailbreak_lobby section of the NWRP discord, them asking questions or wanting to understand how playing Jailbreak works.

All memes aside, there are still a surprising amount of new players interested in joining NW and learning server rules and joining communities.
    • cinnaman348 wrote:

TrumpSuicideWatch wrote:

Scandypandy wrote:

That's actually kinda interesting. I wonder how many of these players are new to Napoleonic versus how many are new to NRP.
      Warband and NW were 75% off in a steam sale the 22 November, and we had one night with a full 200 man server for several hours. A lot of these players were from the steam sale, and had no idea how to play or what NRP or NW was even about. We ended up with a huge influx in discord members and active new players from this sale, and had several very active voice channels for the first time I have seen in the discord.
      It was full of new players, and we had to explain the most basic of rules to these brand new people as they were all brand new, and browsed the server list to see a server with nearly 200 people, which was NRP. I personally had many people add me on steam and direct message me on discord asking server questions and rules, or what NRP was all about. I even wrote a steam review for NW for this sale, and had people add me to talk to me about NW as well because of my hour count and the quality of my review. I had people ask me about regiments, and directed them to where they can find more information or contact people to join one.

Some of our most active members on the discord are from this sale, and some of the most enthusiastic players on the server were from this sale as well. I have described what Jailbreak is to many of these new people, explaining concepts of guards and prisoners, how the warden role works, and how you can hide and try to escape to win the round and work together. Have also talked with people in real time while they were playing on Jailbreak in the #jailbreak_lobby section of the NWRP discord, them asking questions or wanting to understand how playing Jailbreak works.

All memes aside, there are still a surprising amount of new players interested in joining NW and learning server rules and joining communities.

yeah, just not jailbreak
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride