Thanks For Everything :3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Thanks For Everything :3

Hello all.

So we all saw this coming. Over the past 3 months my activity has dropped significantly as you may have noticed in-game and on the forums. Promotions have been a rare occasion and I don't even keep up with the forum memes anymore. This is not because I have been Head Admin for 8 months now but because I have been Admin on 59th Jailbreak for close to (if not already) 3 years. Granted, in those 3 years I took a break as I am doing so now. Being Head Admin is a very stressful thing especially when they had to deal with Admin Apps, Ban Reports, ETC. I hope you all see why I introduced a system where Senior Admins have more authority.

I still remember my first day on Jailbreak. The days when Lord John Brooke was the Head Admin. Freshly Baked Bread and some others helped me out and get to grips... oh and the joys of the first day being admin... I was accepted and then I asked someone for the password and was given it straight away. There was no balancing scripts, whitelists or anything fancy. Heck we didn't even have a forced partizani script. And of course, we only had Jailbreak and no fancy gamemodes. I truely have enjoyed my time here and even enjoyed seeing the memes on the forums even though I had to delete some because I had rules to enforce as HA. I probably saw over 200 admins in my time; some were good and some were bad. Just let the names of Callum, MasterYoda, Ted and Corin sink in. However, I always thought Ruskie was a great admin and never should have resigned.

I am unsure whether Pew or Bjorn will take over since Kaide has been ignoring my messages over the past few weeks but I assume it will be Bjorn. Whoever it is, I have lots to fill you in on if you want some useful tips on how to be organised.

Here are a few words to some of you. If you're not listed it's either because I know you're long-gone and never check here anymore (like Lord John Brooke) or because I simply cannot list every single one of you ;(

Kaide:
    Whilst we did rarely talk, thank you for allowing me to be Head Admin for 8 months and to even be admin in the first place. It was a great experience being in the 59th.

Tim:
    Same sort of thing with Kaide except we spoke a little more. It was a shame our "conversations" always consisted of me asking you for server resets or pesking you for new features. Thanks for hosting the servers.

Pew:
    Memes aside, you were a great guy. Our "rivalries" never really existed and were only a bit of fun although we all know Jailbreak came out on top :3

DrLegs:
    I honestly cannot say how much respect I had (and still have) for you when you were HA. You were such a kind person and you kept Neon innocent. You kept every admin under control and for that, I respect you.

KL4R:
    I respect you a lot too for the time you put into Jailbreak. Your constant bombardments of map updates (as many as 20 at a time) were enough to keep the server alive and still, even though you were here longer than me, you still fight to improve Jailbreak.

Neon:
    As much as our latest dispute has revealed about us both, you were once a very innocent and love-able guy. It's just a shame you didn't stay innocent. Everything you thought for as HA you just completely disregarded as Advisor. Such a shame.

Polska:
    My favourite Onion. Whilst your activity was low, you never gave-up on logbans and activity reports and you were always a handy admin to have for advice.

Bjorn:
    If you do become Head Admin, I wish you luck. At first it is an enjoyable experience and you become so happy to be in-charge but it does eventually get to you... the day you get idiots add you on Steam and ask why they were banned is the day you know you've really become HA. Nevertheless, thanks for your hard work and staying by my side this whole time.

Net:
    Not going to lie, I really did enjoy your wardening style even though I saw some 'racist' comments in logs a couple times. But hey, as HA you cannot enjoy it but as an Advisor, I can truely love your wardening style. And same again as with Bjorn and Polska, you are a great guy.

Scroob:
    Firstly, the SAS are better and always have been. Now that is off my chest, you were not the most serious of admins but I did like you. And hey, you could still beat Washington in melee so that was good enough for me.

Greg:
    What a funny experience. I've seen you in pretty much every rank with your promotions and demotions (some of which were unjust but out of my control) and you're melee is quite good too aha but just don't ever lose to Wash or I will disown you.

Loux:
    Yet another Oldmin. I've known you for a long time and whilst we did not talk much, I still respect you and hope you stay longer.

Dodobird:
    I feel that we did not talk very much which is a shame. You are a great admin and hopefully you work your way up to become a Logbanner and maybe even above.

Dcethe:
    You're a kind-hearted guy and you can beat Washington in melee so once again, you get my approval :3.

Greinstad:
    Honestly, I don't think we have ever talked. Like ever. There are days I don't notice you (which may be my inactivity, or yours. Perhaps even both?) but when I did I knew you were a great admin.

Dimitry:
    My comrad, go easy on Vodka and Memes ok? I remember the time when I promoted you to VA, and even RA for that matter. Both times I had messages from my peers saying "you're not seriously going to promote Dimitry are you?" but I didn't listen. I promoted you anyway and I am glad I did such a thing.

Falcon:
    Despite you creating like a billion roleplay servers, you were a great guy. Admittedly, you often 'spammed' me on Steam which was annoying however you had good intentions such as trying to boost my activity by asking me to come to the server which was nice of you. Thanks.

Hongan:
    You're another admin of which we did not talk very much. Bit of a shame really since you were a nice guy.

Danandur:
    Dan, you are a mature admin who I have never, ever, seen break an admin guideline/rule. I can see you in-charge one day if you boost your activity but I guess that's meaningless coming from me.

Frederick Bubbles:
    Now with you, I can see your activity dropping :3. You're a great guy and I hope you become more active and don't drift away like me.

Chinkilla:
    Erm no. You're not getting the password. And no, you're not getting promoted (at least by me). Memes aside, I like you. I really do. I believe I met you before Jailbreak? I don't really remember.

Degolfer:
    You're another Oldie. I've seen you be a logbanner and pretty much every other rank so you're dedication to help improve JB is clear so for that I thank you.

Side note: At this point i'm getting aches in my hands lmao so i'm cutting down on names.

Washington:
    You're a scrub and you suck at melee. But, you're my scrub so I still like you :3. Also, I was semi-serious about when I resign so you might wanna follow up on what I said. You never know, it might become true, for a meme or not.

King Alec:
    Ahhh, King Scrub. Once again I like you and I will miss not being called Douchebags ;(

Muh_Dick:
    Muh first real JB donator! Thanks so much man, you helped keep the server alive ;)

Plutarch:
    I got so many random messages from you ahah but I did enjoy them sometimes. I hope we can still talk ;)

Catherine:
    After pleb who I liked. It was a shame to see you resign but you're still here for memes so it's all good.

Exhility:
    Not sure if you're still here so idk if you'll see this but you were a great guy and I enjoyed chatting with you sometimes ;)

John Smith:
    God damn you're long gone so you probably won't see this but you were my first trainee Admin when we introduced Mentors (I think?) so you have a special place in my heart :D

SaintMushroom:
    Don't think I don't see you. I know you resigned, but your GUID magically appears on the server every week so just reapply? Yeah? Ok? Good.

Impostor Drunk:
    Dude, you also need to reapply. Like seriously you were so much fun.

Now I see I am disappearing down memory lane and I want to write about Smitty, Ruskie, etc but they won't see it so i'll stop here.

I'm not sure if i'll stick around given that I have become bored of M&B. I hope I will see you all again though.

Goodbye, and thanks for the experience.
    How to troll Washington - Starter Pack:
    Show Spoiler

Step 1 - Set a non-Steam game to the title "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta".
    Step 2 - Launch this "game".
    Step 3 - Get spammed by Washington to receive the following:

17:43 - Washington: WOAH WHAT
    17:43 - Washington: BANNERLORD
    17:43 - Washington: EXPLAIN
    17:43 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the Steam spam is real
    17:44 - Washington: the betas out on steam???!!!!
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: 'murican can't read
    17:44 - Washington: or did u get a giveaway from steam group?
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: M8 the game is out tommorow. Did u not hear?
    17:45 - Washington: rtqwetrwet3q45
    17:45 - Washington: 11
    17:45 - Washington: ehh i dont have any money!!

Step 4 - Receive a message from Imposter Drunk which says the following:

17:46 - Impostor: congratulations
    17:46 - Impostor: you trolled washington
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags:
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: U told him it was fake?
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: Or not yet
    17:47 - Impostor:
    Washington: MATE
    Washington: teabags is playing bannerlord
    Washington: the beta is out
    Washington: my god
    Washington: game comes out tommorow
    17:47 - Impostor: i did
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: HAHAHA
    17:47 - Impostor: he dont believe me
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: He is one gullible nub
    Impostor: no he is not...
    Washington: mate
    Washington: he is on da beta
    Impostor: he´s only having internet explorer open
    Impostor: or something like that
    Impostor: so stfu
    Washington: mate his steam saus
    Washington: says*
    Washington: mount and blade bannerlord beta
    Impostor: you can do the same
    Washington: nah
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: lol
    17:48 - Impostor: he´s quite retarded
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik

Step 5 - Rename this "game" to "Washington - You just got trolled!".

That moment when someone gets banned:
  • why does everyone do this meme thing where they fucking list everyone and their nan like it's the grammys or something no one actually gives a shit just fuck off
    <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
    <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
    <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
    <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
    <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
    <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
  • Pew Pew You're Dead wrote:

why does everyone do this meme thing where they fucking list everyone and their nan like it's the grammys or something no one actually gives a shit just fuck off
    I love you too you cunt :3
    How to troll Washington - Starter Pack:
    Show Spoiler

Step 1 - Set a non-Steam game to the title "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta".
    Step 2 - Launch this "game".
    Step 3 - Get spammed by Washington to receive the following:

Step 4 - Receive a message from Imposter Drunk which says the following:

17:46 - Impostor: congratulations
    17:46 - Impostor: you trolled washington
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags:
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: U told him it was fake?
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: Or not yet
    Washington: MATE
    Washington: teabags is playing bannerlord
    Washington: the beta is out
    Washington: my god
    17:47 - Impostor: i did
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: HAHAHA
    17:47 - Impostor: he dont believe me
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: He is one gullible nub
    Impostor: no he is not...
    Washington: mate
    Washington: he is on da beta
    Impostor: he´s only having internet explorer open
    Impostor: or something like that
    Impostor: so stfu
    Washington: mate his steam saus
    Washington: says*
    Washington: mount and blade bannerlord beta
    Impostor: you can do the same
    Washington: nah
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: lol
    17:48 - Impostor: he´s quite retarded
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik

Step 5 - Rename this "game" to "Washington - You just got trolled!".

That moment when someone gets banned:
  • OhMyEnglishTeaBags wrote:

DrLegs:
    I honestly cannot say how much respect I had (and still have) for you when you were HA. You were such a kind person and you kept Neon innocent. You kept every admin under control and for that, I respect you.
    Really appreciate this Tea, I wish you had rejoined the team sooner so you could have been a Senior admin before I resigned!

I'm sad that I was inactive during your stint in charge and barely got to experience any of it, and I'm also sad to see another admin who was around before my time grow bored and leave the team <3

On the plus side the server is left in good hands with Bjorn who I expect will make an excellent Head admin moving forward
  • Oh well all good things have to come to an end at some point.
    It was my pleasure spending the majority of my time here, with you as HA. I still remember when you rallied us into raiding 32e Jailbreak which was one of the best things I had the pleasure to be in.

In any case, I hope you become like Legs, the long gone but beloved advisor who keeps popping in once in a while.
    Best of luck in your future endeavors (which will hopefully not involve burgers ;) ).

Edit:6 posts in less than 2 minutes did we break a record here?
    Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase

• It genuinely hurts watching you go, but we could all see it coming due to your inactivity over the past months. Anyway, Tea I love you buddy (full homo). You really made big changes to the server which were all great. Grenades are fun, STF is fun as hell (even tho JB players are too dumb to understand the rules.) and also the fact that you gave SA's more power was also a smart move. I'm glad I gave you muh_shekels to keep the server running, it was worth every penny. I also remember you almost peer-pressuring me into making an admin application which I didn't want to do but here I am now.

Thanks for adding so many great things to the community, you and KL4R were the best HA's. (sry legs i was banned during your time)

God bless your heart and I'm pressing F to pay muh_respects.

F

EDIT: The custom skins (which I believe was your idea) was a fucking genius move, I love it.

Scrooblord. wrote:

Shalom you fucking faggot, I'm getting real tired of seeing your stupid fucking piece of shit name on my fucking complaints you bastard, next time I see your ass shitposting on my fucking complaints I'm banning your ass both in game and on the forums and give Muh_Dick your IP address so he can track you down and beat you with a meatball, faggot
  • Bye fgt, go sweat out Company of heroes 2!!!
    our bleevil our bleevil claims a evil heart, i tell u i tell u the chinkilla comes, with a voice wielding cancer of the ancient admin abuse, bellieve believe chinkilla comes, for the good times are gone, and the evil times are here, beware beware the chinkilla comes, for the lightness has passed, and the killa is here, you'll know you'll know the chinkilla comes

- a short poem by Washington
  • Oh wow, I think we all can say we knew this day would come, its sad to see such cool guy (Who delayed my JA test) go, I really respect you T, even with all the difficulties you passed in this 8 months as a HA you stood your ground letting very few people know you were tired of all the drama. COFFE>>>>>>>tea.

I hope you enter on the JB server as an advisor to meme a bit.

Best luck in life

Huemonkey.
    Washington: the shirt fairy, is indeed a true creature, he is a transgender who likes children, just like klar
  • Bjorn Ironside wrote:

Thanks for your time as head admin tea, it's been a pleasure!

Just to clarify, I will be taking over as Head Admin.

Pew will stick to his advisor role.
    Oh no, it has happened, just as I suspected, everybody run!

OhMyEnglishTeaBags wrote:

What a funny experience. I've seen you in pretty much every rank with your promotions and demotions (some of which were unjust but out of my control) and you're melee is quite good too aha but just don't ever lose to Wash or I will disown you.
    You are a good lad, I thought you was going to leave sometime soon after the Neon fiasco, but I didn’t want it to happen.

You are a great lad, revived Jailbreak and maintained it extremely well, I hope Bjorn will follow in your footsteps.

Stay in contact Tea. When I find interest in M&B again we can have a 1vs1 melee battle. :)

KL4R1NO wrote:

wait this autist was European Muslim? I second my comment on him being a retarded african kid