School Shooting RP: The concept returns

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• School Shooting RP: The concept returns

I propose a new gamemode to spice up our server ...

School Shooting RP

How will it work?

We will have a map that is based on a school that has hallways, classrooms, a lunchroom and other places for hiding and close quarters combat.

There will be 1 admin (Or player if you feel like it) that is given a shotgun/sniper rifle and has until 54:00 to kill all prisoners or he loses (The police arrive).

The game can either be a hide fest (For you scandy) or a massive hurah charge depending on how the prisoner team feels like acting that round.

But Skroob dats morbid !!!111111111111111111

Yes, it is. We have a holocaust map for JB (In which MANY MANY more lives were lost) and a annually NRP 9/11 RP (In which more lives were lost as well). So you have no argument here, we've already crossed the line many times over so trying to be sensitive is futile.

I ask the players how they would respond to this gamemode and many found it hilarious and would give it a try, even if its novelty wears off quickly (Hunger games), it can be used as an alternative to jailrun as a punishment to naughty players that have been unruly. As a bonus the admin gets to take out some of his anger on the prisoners.
  • Would the prisoners have to be UK? even if the admin/guard has a shotgun the prisoners could probs kill him quickly with weapons
    OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the first ever time I wanked I thought I found a trick to make my dick bigger... I thought it was unusual and paniced because it didn't go down

Mhm I was 10 years old watching Hannah Montana ^^^ <3
  • tbh im too lazy to draw a real map so -

Just follow a design of a parking lot (shooter spawn), the entrance, hallways and rooms. Don't forget important areas to hide/fight in like a gym/lunchroom/offices/nurses office/ect. Remember if you are going for a generic country school the school is small and usually not based on a organized grid like a large city school is. Large schools often have blocks and separate wings

Alternatively this could be School RP.
  • Washington wrote:

Would the prisoners have to be UK? even if the admin/guard has a shotgun the prisoners could probs kill him quickly with weapons
    This is what im debating myself over. However the UK would be COMPLETELY defenseless unless the school was large enough for them to hide and have a decent chance of not being found. Alternatively a smaller school with Russia/France as prisoners they could in theory rush the shooter but unless the played smart and flanked and used guerilla tactics the shooter would be able to take down and unorganized horde pretty easily.

Honestly its up to the person who wants to make the map, they could have loot chest scattered around in important rooms to give them a fighting chance.
  • I can make a map for this mode as well, i'm hyped
    Also, i think the faction for "prisoners" should be UK, with only knife chest lying around. This way "kids" could only have weak, non-blockable weapons, that only matter when in huge numbers.
  • OK so this is why this shouldn't be a gamemode :
    1. I hope you understand why I'm a hit reluctant to support a gamemode that simulates killing children. The Auswitz map or the 9/11RP were past events that involved primarily adults, however school shootings happen every month.
    2. This isn't JB themed. It's a requirement for alt modes to have some connection to the main JB theme. We even found one for Jail Race.
    3. Let me think, where had I played a gamemode with a select number of guards with admin shotguns chasing prisoners around a close-quarter map while the latter were trying to hide, ambush them or escape?
    4. To expand on my first point, being blatantly offensive for the sake of being offensive tends to encourage immaturity. Racist jokes are fun because they are smart and yes partly because they disregard the social taboo but just saying "nigger nigger nigger nigger" tends to be unfunny and immature. Likewise a gamemode whose entire existence depends on being offensive will bring the worst of players
    I would rather our map makers focus on adding maps for gamemodes that desperately need them (Jail n Seek or Jail Assault for instance) rather than spending their time on this.

And finally, why do people never see this thread? The Gamemode Suggestion Thread
    Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase

• Dimitry wrote:

OK so this is why this shouldn't be a gamemode :
    1. I hope you understand why I'm a hit reluctant to support a gamemode that simulates killing children. The Auswitz map or the 9/11RP were past events that involved primarily adults, however school shootings happen every month.
    2. This isn't JB themed. It's a requirement for alt modes to have some connection to the main JB theme. We even found one for Jail Race.
    3. Let me think, where had I played a gamemode with a select number of guards with admin shotguns chasing prisoners around a close-quarter map while the latter were trying to hide, ambush them or escape?
    4. To expand on my first point, being blatantly offensive for the sake of being offensive tends to encourage immaturity. Racist jokes are fun because they are smart and yes partly because they disregard the social taboo but just saying "nigger nigger nigger nigger" tends to be unfunny and immature. Likewise a gamemode whose entire existence depends on being offensive will bring the worst of players
    I would rather our map makers focus on adding maps for gamemodes that desperately need them (Jail n Seek or Jail Assault for instance) rather than spending their time on this.

And finally, why do people never see this thread? The Gamemode Suggestion Thread
    everything in this

school shooter RP belongs, at best, to NRP

at worst, it belongs in Scroob's underdeveloped, lead-poisoned brain

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.
  • Exactly what Dim said. In addition I don't think it would be enjoyable for the majority of the playerbase. Just think about JE. It has similar concept, yet how much salt it generates when 70% of the players are dead before 58. It gets multiplied if we remove the weps of the prisoners by choosing UK. Not to mention it can be rather boring on a larger scaled map.

• blueprints

inside of commons

thread theme
    Show Spoiler
    <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
    <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
    <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
    <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
    <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
    <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
  • any NA fags who are also mapfags here?
    Show Spoiler
    <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
    <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
    <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
    <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
    <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
    <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
  • On my humble opinion is a very fun gamemode, the only objection I have is the gamemode's name. If we could just change the name(i.e Jail Purge or something like that) would be perfect.
    Washington: the shirt fairy, is indeed a true creature, he is a transgender who likes children, just like klar
  • After some suggestions we could make it related to JB in some way (For chirst sake we have a horse racing mode "related" to JB so how hard can it be?)

The prison has been completely overthrown and the guards brutally lynched. The prisoners now rule the prison! The prisoners number too many for any normal guard to take care of ...
    The authorities have called in the elite Riot Squad, which only use the best tactics and possess only the finest weapons available.
    The orders are to take no prisoners, no survivors. A true Jail Purge