*breathes in*

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Maximilio wrote:

Am i the only one that isn't as hyped as everyone else for this game?
      no one is lol

I say this as someone who desperately wants JB to move over to a new game, and who's spent all but 100 hours (out of 3000) on NW, and is therefore sick and tired of it.

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.
    • Its just another game thats going to be dead and abandoned within a month or two, left in early access hell.
      This game lacks the charm that NW has. It honestly looks cheap and unfinished.

Even if the game doesn't die instantly the lack of customization NRP is going to have to compete with dozens of competently identical servers, the only thing setting them apart is their admin team. NRP has already failed in having a half way decent admin team so they have 0 chance of being different than the dozens of other servers.
    • I think bannerlord might fail as well tbh, since all hyped games usually fail
      OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the first ever time I wanked I thought I found a trick to make my dick bigger... I thought it was unusual and paniced because it didn't go down

Mhm I was 10 years old watching Hannah Montana ^^^ <3
    • I don't think the game will flop, but not based on its mechanics.

Several regiments are making the transfer (as are several servers/communities) and thus their focus is on HF instead of NW.|
      I can't really imagine them trudging BACK to NW and losing out on potential Holdfast kikery for recruits.

What will REALLY make or break the game will be the cavalry when they add it.

As for NRP's lack of customisation, that is an issue which we've been worried about since day 1, which is why we put so much work into actually grounding a community instead of just building up meaningless numbers in an utterly dead steam group. Hopefully, yhr sanctuary for people sick of regimental autism, the banter, the guide I've made for Holdfast and the name should draw in enough to keep us going.

That said, 59th people have been weird about it. When we spoke to Pierre about when a server would be up, he responded to us with an advert to buy one.
      Tim's response was "I'll do it when I can."

Sure would be a shame to have the people who have kept NRP alive for the past year and a half-aka almost entirely non-59th people-be fucked over by the 59th

again

Show Spoiler
      ban never up the ra etc

@Wash I honestly don't even fucking care about Bannerlord anymore. I'm burnt out on Warband, making it shinier won't make me care again. I find Holdfast fun, but that's because I'm more of a slut for large-scale naval,firing stuff than melee (mostly because I'm so bad that you could probably almost nearly beat me)

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • I understand doubting Holdfast, but where is all this loyalty toward NW autism from?
      A game that only has 2 servers that regularly get over 100 people-both of which are public-is utterly and entirely dead.
      Now that the number of servers that regularly get 100 people has dropped again to 1, it's even more dead.

Everyone who played NW until I'd say the end of 2016 arguably played it until it died.

Show Spoiler
      The literal only thing about the gameplay that I'm not super keen on is the melee, which the devs are getting so harshly bullied over that it's shifted near the top of their priority list as they said in on sunday on a melee server. That said, from what I've seen and heard the admin tools are going to make running a server on it nigh on fucking impossible, hooray!

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • DrLegs wrote:

I don't think people in this thread understand what early access means... like you're all complaining about features the developers have said many times they are constantly working on improvements for
      The Early Access trap is an easy one to fall for, it's always safest to assume that the best and brightest of the game is available from day 1.

This case is different seeing as I'd back HF for its Naval Component alone, the land stuff and upcoming cavalry stuff is very welcome too.

I really cannot overstate how fucking fun the naval is.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.