Future of M&B NW NRP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Scandypandy wrote:

NOW it's a memethread

ohboi.jpg

also dimitry I just saw your other turdpost please stop trying to have educated opinions on NRP you gormless kike, your definitely-way-less-subtle-than-you-think insults about NRP lose value when everyone knows that you certifiably have no clue what you're talking about you fake-turk fuck

We aren't "moving to Holdfast because our server is dead", the decision to move to Holdfast is made and the eventual drop in population of the NW server is one side-affect of this. I understand that your tiny turkish brain may find the concept of a server happening to hit a rocky patch prior to something which would CAUSE it to hit a rocky patch as a convenience somewhat hard to comprehend, but some half-baked theory about "WHY NRP IS DED :)" doesn't do anything but show up how little you know

the bizarre difference I find between you and all the other relevant Jailbreak admins is that when other JB admins shit on NRP it's for the bants, to gloat about it dying or or simply to trigger NRP admins; you seem to do it utterly and entirely unironically which totally baffles me my goy

The only VAGUELY correct opinion so far is the one made by scroob-NRP is an excellent server which many people love, it's downfall is not player fatigue nor the game nor the servers rules, rps or designs; it's just the admin team shittery (something which NRP has ripped itself asunder over through COUNTLESS memethreads and arguments)

Not that any of that matters any more, since with the move to Holdfast there will be a fresh start and an opportunity to prevent any faggots from seeping in from day 1, likely resulting in many hurt feelings but ultimately being for the best

now if you'll EXCUSE me I have shitposts to monitor and likes to farm
      meme trailer when
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • when the hangover lifts m8o

Show Spoiler
      please stop delegating tasks to me when they involve skills I absolutely and utterly do not have ;c

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • Let's be honest, Pew is an unambitious and deadweight HA who was rock bottom in the line of succession and has only kept control because he pays for the damn thing

NRP confirms the century-old managerial theory that owners shouldn't also be executives.

Pew's strength lies in using his mum's pocket money and wasting time with Summit in the Holdfast Discord, lobbying for new stuff. The managers' (Ewok, Scandy, Presidente's) priorities should be the actual administration the server and the arrangement for the addition of new content onto it (maps, gamemodes, scripts, admins, etc).

TL;DR NRP needs a passionate and energetic leadership, which it's slowly starting to get now that Scandy's becoming semi-active again. With good leadership, you'll get more admins and more ideas - with more admins and ideas, you'll get your players to come back (or indeed get new ones to stay).

I disagree with @waterpolo - the only people who are active in NRP managerial stuff have a limited amount of time and energy on their hands. Better for them to use it on preparing for a game that might actually be sustainable, rather than wasting it on NW.

Btw @Dimitry, NRP isn't dependent on custom maps and scripts as is JB - they're extraneous to the gameplay and more of a way to keep the players amused after a year of playing the same thing. We, on the other hand, need a team ratio, a damage disabling timer, and for all Russians to spawn as one class (without good weapons), because the alternative is chaos. NRP can survive the first few months of Holdfast (assuming that there is a community to even play on it) with just a few roleplays and the vanilla maps.

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.
    • Scandypandy wrote:

also dimitry I just saw your other turdpost please stop trying to have educated opinions on NRP you gormless kike, your definitely-way-less-subtle-than-you-think insults about NRP lose value when everyone knows that you certifiably have no clue what you're talking about you fake-turk fuck

Scandypandy wrote:

the bizarre difference I find between you and all the other relevant Jailbreak admins is that when other JB admins shit on NRP it's for the bants, to gloat about it dying or or simply to trigger NRP admins; you seem to do it utterly and entirely unironically which totally baffles me my goy
      Scandypandy wrote:

If I didn't like NRP I wouldn't be making this post.Memes aside it's a pretty good place to join and relax and I had some pretty great moments playing there.That is, until you guys killed it ofc.
      And yes most JB admins don't care about NRP that's why they stay on the meme-side of things.But as expected, when i try to point out something wrong with the community I will have people like you shitting on me for DARING to imply they have done something wrong

Scandypandy wrote:

Not that any of that matters any more, since with the move to Holdfast there will be a fresh start and an opportunity to prevent any faggots from seeping in from day 1, likely resulting in many hurt feelings but ultimately being for the best
      Keep telling yourself that

I also gotta love how you resorted to calling me a turkish retard.

Now make another post about how glorious NRP will be when Holdfast comes out and how Im wrong and you are right and Im a retard for thinking otherwise.
      Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase

• Pew Pew You're Dead wrote:

Scandypandy wrote:

NOW it's a memethread

ohboi.jpg

We aren't "moving to Holdfast because our server is dead", the decision to move to Holdfast is made and the eventual drop in population of the NW server is one side-affect of this. I understand that your tiny turkish brain may find the concept of a server happening to hit a rocky patch prior to something which would CAUSE it to hit a rocky patch as a convenience somewhat hard to comprehend, but some half-baked theory about "WHY NRP IS DED :)" doesn't do anything but show up how little you know

The only VAGUELY correct opinion so far is the one made by scroob-NRP is an excellent server which many people love, it's downfall is not player fatigue nor the game nor the servers rules, rps or designs; it's just the admin team shittery (something which NRP has ripped itself asunder over through COUNTLESS memethreads and arguments)

now if you'll EXCUSE me I have shitposts to monitor and likes to farm
      meme trailer when

Why are you asking others to make videos, did i give you the pirated version of premiere for no reason?
    • Shockwave wrote:

Dimitry wrote:

If I didn't like NRP I wouldn't be making this post.Memes aside it's a pretty good place to join and relax and I had some pretty great moments playing there.That is, until you guys killed it ofc.
      I enjoyed banning you aswell.
      You were the equivalent of our Neon so I was never suprised

Edit: Fix the foking editor
      Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase

• Dimitry wrote:

Shockwave wrote:

Dimitry wrote:

I enjoyed banning you aswell.
      You were the equivalent of our Neon so I was never suprised
      Edit: Fix the foking editor
      Were ? How dare you, i'll have you know that i still exist!!!1
    • But Dimitry I haven't once ever said that NRP will be glorious with Holdfast
      In fact none of us bar shock (who seems to be memeing) has

In fact, I haven't really spoken on the move other than in regards to this thread, the fact that it's happening and to Pew/Pres in regards to planning for it.

I dunno where you got this idea that we're all waiting to be super smug about NRP being "victorious" again because whoever said was almost definitely very clearly being sarcastic, nor do I have any idea WHERE you've seen evidence to support such a claim.
      From what I can see the attitude about the move is a combination of excitement and anxiety; people are excited to play the new game (or rather to play NRP on it) but are anxious to know how it'll turn out.

I didn't make the decision to move, I don't know who did-all we know is that the developers wanted us on board and since my loyalties lie with the NRP players themselves before all else I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure the server works-or at least make sure everything that can be done IS done-during and after the move.

You're acting as though we've all been unironically shitting on you when "we" essentially consists (on this site) of me, pew, ewok and shock while "we" off the site has nothing of the sort beyong the usual nonsense. The things you "pointed out" about the server or the staff were also mostly irrelevant or missing the point entirely.

Would you like to wait a while before you come back and act condescending about things that I never said or would you rather wait a while? It looks to me like your goal was to come in here, waggle your e-dick around and look like you know what you're talking about, gather a few likes an eternally BTFO the darned NRP Admins/server for DARING to exist. We're all here to shitpost but there's no need to be a MEANIE, ya dang southern bulgarian. Jeez.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • Scandypandy wrote:

southern bulgarian
      Oi I'm unironically a southern Bulgarian. My family's from a town in the area that the Bulgarians wanted to occupy during the time at which the Russians were backing them

I don't know what the argument is about anymore. Seems like a lot of you are depleting our straw supplies. Be careful or we'll have to ask Shock whether we can borrow some of his strawmen.

I just wanted to re-iterate that Pew is a terrible leader and that every NRP problem since early 2016 can be attributed to him

/out

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.
    • I wasn't trying to point out the flaws of the server.I was simply stating that the NRP's admin team's attitude towards the change to be one of ''Nevermind all our probelms Holfast will solve them all'', thus killing any chance of a NRP server on MB remaining, which is important for the reasons polo has already explained.

My points still stand, you haven't really touched but one of them.You instead went with this:

Scandypandy wrote:

• also dimitry I just saw your other turdpost
      • you gormless kike,

• you fake-turk fuck

• I understand that your tiny turkish brain may find the concept of a server happening to hit a rocky patch prior to something which would CAUSE it to hit a rocky patch as a convenience somewhat hard to comprehend

Scandypandy wrote:

You're acting as though we've all been unironically shitting on you
      I wonder why...
      Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

• And as I have said, literally NOBODY is saying "nevermind all our problems Holdfast will solve them all"

-Pew is saying Holdfast sucks
      -Shockwave has joked about a massive incredible REVIVAL and superiority
      -Others have said a couple things relating to the game itself (revealing which would break NDA but I assure you they are not all positive)

The closest people have come to is saying "well not much point pouring effort into trying to fix NW, might as well focus on Holdfast" which is a WHOLLY different statement to "fuck it, holdfast will fix everything"
      You have come here with the baseless accusation that we're all just kicking back and assuming a new game will "fix" everything whenever the inherant issues with NRP have all come to light literally in the past several months and even TODAY, but none of them are what you mentioned.

What you mentioned in this thread is:

-NRP admins are just going to step back and say "Holdfast will fix everything"
      -NRP admins believe that Holdfast will make everything better despite not offering as much
      -If NRP doesn't catch on with Holdfast, both will be dead

The first statement is utterly baseless since-as I have already stated-that opinion is held by literally none of our admin team, nor is it held by really anyone but the players who look forward to NRP on the new game
      The second statement is entirely untrue, and as KL4R has pointed out NRP is somewhat more flexible in regards to gameplay without clientside scripts-many of our scripts just make life easier as opposed to being integral to the server. A lot of NRP's draw is the community itself, something we worked very hard over the past year to build by making players feel like they were part of a community rather than just another shitposter/randomer on the most popular server.
      The third statement could really be applied to any server; Holdfast has thrown a spanner in the works of NW and FSE will likely go down as a majority of people-for better or worse-will prefer to play Holdfast over NW for their dose of napoleonic guff. None of the Regiments will want to give up their popularity on the game, either.

I don't even know what your point is anymore, you haven't offered anything of substance or value since most of your contributions are somewhat baseless statements about the attitude of (the remains of) the NRP staff in regards to their server and in regards to it moving to Holdfast, all of which are entirely and utterly untrue.
      Your other statements are evident asshurt over friendly joshing, despite the fact that the difference between friendly joshing and unironically sperging out were demonstrated very clearly on page one of this thread

In short, what in the name of alexander are you fucking doing you far eastern albanian doofus?

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

Post was edited 1 time, last by rip ().

• Guys all I'm saying is that the torch needs to be passed for NW NRP since most will make the move. I'm not trying to hinder the move or anything I'm just trying to keep the server alive because I love it. I talked to pew today and he has not a problem with having myself and other people take care of NW NRP while everyone else focuses on Holdfast NRP, which is totally cool. He also is going to allow Selective Admins accept admin applications for NW NRP as well like we used too. I have asked Tim if he's willing to help us with that request. Possibly giving NW NRP a separate sub forum. Like "OLD NRP" or something. Anyways, love this community and all the shit posting, this thread did what I wanted it to do, bring out the elephant in the room on what we're doing with Old NRP, since the server is still going to be there after the move.
    • KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

TL;DR NRP needs a passionate and energetic leadership, which it's slowly starting to get now that Scandy's becoming semi-active again. With good leadership, you'll get more admins and more ideas - with more admins and ideas, you'll get your players to come back (or indeed get new ones to stay).
      i used to care but that was 2 years ago
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • Pew Pew You're Dead wrote:

i used to care but that was 2 years ago
      Thanks for proving me point then

Yet again literally ever single person on this website fully and wholeheartedly agrees with me*. Such a nice thing to see

*except for some buthurt VAgs like Cathy

Muh_Dick wrote:

• Omg gois NRP suks y try revive just host a Minecraft server
      How to troll Washington - Starter Pack:
      Show Spoiler

Step 1 - Set a non-Steam game to the title "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta".
      Step 2 - Launch this "game".
      Step 3 - Get spammed by Washington to receive the following:

17:43 - Washington: WOAH WHAT
      17:43 - Washington: BANNERLORD
      17:43 - Washington: EXPLAIN
      17:43 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the Steam spam is real
      17:44 - Washington: the betas out on steam???!!!!
      17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: 'murican can't read
      17:44 - Washington: or did u get a giveaway from steam group?
      17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: M8 the game is out tommorow. Did u not hear?
      17:45 - Washington: rtqwetrwet3q45
      17:45 - Washington: 11
      17:45 - Washington: ehh i dont have any money!!

Step 4 - Receive a message from Imposter Drunk which says the following:

17:46 - Impostor: congratulations
      17:46 - Impostor: you trolled washington
      17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik
      17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags:
      17:43 - Washington: WOAH WHAT
      17:43 - Washington: BANNERLORD
      17:43 - Washington: EXPLAIN
      17:43 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the Steam spam is real
      17:44 - Washington: the betas out on steam???!!!!
      17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: 'murican can't read
      17:44 - Washington: or did u get a giveaway from steam group?
      17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: M8 the game is out tommorow. Did u not hear?
      17:45 - Washington: rtqwetrwet3q45
      17:45 - Washington: 11
      17:45 - Washington: ehh i dont have any money!!
      17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: U told him it was fake?
      17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: Or not yet
      17:47 - Impostor:
      Washington: MATE
      Washington: teabags is playing bannerlord
      Washington: the beta is out
      Washington: my god
      Washington: game comes out tommorow
      17:47 - Impostor: i did
      17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: HAHAHA
      17:47 - Impostor: he dont believe me
      17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: He is one gullible nub
      17:47 - Impostor:
      Impostor: no he is not...
      Washington: mate
      Washington: he is on da beta
      Washington: game comes out tommorow
      Impostor: he´s only having internet explorer open
      Impostor: or something like that
      Impostor: so stfu
      Washington: mate his steam saus
      Washington: says*
      Washington: mount and blade bannerlord beta
      Impostor: you can do the same
      Washington: nah
      17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: lol
      17:48 - Impostor: he´s quite retarded
      17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik

Step 5 - Rename this "game" to "Washington - You just got trolled!".

That moment when someone gets banned: