NWRP Admin Appilication- Lord_Apollyon

• NWRP Admin Appilication- Lord_Apollyon

Your In-Game Name: 59th_Rct_Lord_Apollyon
      Steam Name and Steam URL: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330985302/ apollo_sun_god_14
      Age: (Be honest, we are not looking for an exact age) 14
      Timezone and Country: (GMT [timeanddate.com/time/map/]) UK
      How good is your English? Good my primary language
      How many hours have you played Mount and Blade: Warband? 275
      How long have you been playing on the server? How active are you? About 2 months but played more frequently in last 2-3 weeks on most days if possible
      Are you in the Official NW Roleplay Community group on Steam?: Yes
      Why do you want to be an admin? And what makes you different to other applicants? I am interested in what the players want and I am willing to actually spend time on the sever unlike some other admins
      Do you have any past experience as an admin? No
      Is there anyone that can vouch for you? We need the name and the Steam URL or the vouch wont be taken as valid: No
      Please explain the rules for players that go in any Roleplay, please state them clearly and do not copy them: Admin have to stay on spec mode, TA can not perm ban, other regs are allowed 1 message per map, link people to website if they need info (or steam group), perm bans have to be put on steam group, no trolling, most names are allowed only extremes are not tolerated
      Please explain the guidelines for admins that you should follow in any Roleplay, please state them clearly and do not copy them: The admin is in charge and most of the chooses maps and nations and put stories to it
      Create a list of role plays with each of their separate rules in an organised, easy to read structure. If it is in a paragraph, it will not be taken:
      Town assault: One team defends the village till either the time runs out or the attackers all die, attackers win if all defenders are killed or out of the town.
      No cav allowed (sappers are though)
      VIP: Both teams will have a VIP (beaconed player) and take it I turns to transport VIP safely across the map to a land mark or building (ie a big tree or rock) game ends when VIP dies or makes it to landmark. Team with fast time at end wins or if the Vip dies in both teams it is decided on how far the teams got.
      No cav ( as they are too fast moving ), no sappers, you can't obstruct VIP from moving and no arty as makes killing way too easy.
      Admin says: In this gamemode there is a team of admins followers (smaller team) and a team of players (lager team) that consists of sailors or partizans (as they have less guns). The admin tell them what to do any who disobey will be killed by the admins followers or if they run they die or if they do something that is not starting with admin says they are also killed.
      Your User ID: 1139605

P.S I want to make NWRP great again!
    • Arthur wrote:

Hehe, normally I don't care enough to post on an nrp app, but here are some reference threads

Lord_Apollyon-Unban Request Form-18/08/17 [Rejected]
      Why the admins are D*cks
      Just a heads up from your fellow JB colleagues, this player is a known troll both on the server and in the forums and should not be trusted anywhere near the admin panel ;)
      Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase