Alec - Jailbreak Admin Application Submitted at 18/6/2017 [1/2] [Accepted]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Alec - Jailbreak Admin Application Submitted at 18/6/2017 [1/2] [Accepted]

1.Personal Information]
    2.*Your In-game name:
    3.33rd_Pte_Alec / Alec
    4.*Your Steam Name: KingAlectheFrst
    5.*Your Steam Profile URL:steamcommunity.com/id/KingAlectheFirst/
    6.*Number of Hours on Warband:
    8.*Age: 16
    9.*Country of Residence and Timezone (in GMT format): The Netherlands GMT+1/ GMT+2 depends on summer/winter. +2 at the moment.
    10.*How high is the level of your English? Do you speak any other languages fluently other than it?
    11.Woulds say my english is pretty good,I speak fluently Dutch and a bit of german.
    12.*Can you please tell us a few words about yourself?
    13.I am Alec, 16 years old. Live in Enschede the netherlands. I play hockey( Not icehockey). Love to game and communicate with players. Play games suchs as Skyrim, Euro truck simulator 2, ARK: Survival Evolved and Mount and blade: Warband ofcourse.
    14.[Server-related information]
    15.*For how long have you been playing on the Jailbreak server?:
    16.Bit less than 2 years I think.
    17.*How long would you be able/willing to admin the server if accepted as an admin?: 1-2 hours a day, more on the weekends.*Past experience as an admin on Warband or any other games: Regular admin on the 59th Jailbreak server and had a server with a friend of mine. Wasn't anything special just played siege zero admin skills needed.
    18.*Is there anyone who can vouch for you?: Pretty sure most of you guys.
    19.*Please list all the server rules for Jailbreak, and other modes as best you can. Please do not copy them from the official set of rules, but rather write them out as you personally know them!:
    20.Jailbreak:
    21.Goal:
    22.Prisoners have to kill all guards or get to the win area.
    23.Guards have to lead the prisoners to the area the warden commands. Stop the rioting prisoners and put the last prisoners out of the misery by killing them at the firingline or when order 66 is called.
    24.Rules:
    25.Prisoners holding a weapon can be killed. When a prisoner has a weapon that is visible while being sheathed. You will have to warn the prisoner first.
    26.Vandalism is not a killable offence. So don't kill for breaking a door or window.
    27.Do not kill for past crimes.
    28.Prisoners holding a gun is always KOS(Kill On Sight).
    29.As a guard do not camp win/ your way to win.
    30.Guards are allowed to kill prisoners that are running to win.
    31.Killing at win is forbidden.
    32.Hiding, delaying, glitching or going the wrong way is no KOS reason if not stated by the warden.
    33.Do not glitch as a prisoner or as a guard.
    34.Guards have to state reasons for their kills as soon as possible.
    35.Admins word is final. If you have a complaint report it on the forum.
    36.Recruiting is not allowed, except for the 59th.
    37.As a guard do not kill during not live.
    38.As a guard do not RDM. (Random Death Match). Killing a prisoner without a reason.
    39.Jail 'n seek
    40.Goal:
    41.Prisoners have to save the V.I.P before execution time if the V.I.P is executed the prisoners have lost.
    42.Guards have to hide inside the prison with the vip and wait till the execution time. If the V.I.P escapes guards can kill the V.I.P before the execution time.
    43.Rules:
    44.Guards are allowed to kill any prisoner even before 58:00 (except V.I.P ofcourse)
    45.Do not deliberately kill the V.I.P before execution time.
    46.As the V.I.P do not tell where you are hiding at.
    47.V.I.P can't escape on its own and can't carry any weapons.
    48.Guards can't leave the fort.
    49.Do not glitch
    50.The guard team is allowed to have a sapper.
    51.Jailrun
    52.Goal:
    53.Prisoners have to complete an obstacle course.
    54.Guards have to shoot the prisoners trying to complete the obstacle course.
    55.Rules:
    56.Guards are not allowed to shoot with rifles.
    57.Guards aren't allowed to shoot into the prisoners spawn
    58.Guards aren't allowed to enter the obstacle course.
    59.Killing at win is forbidden.
    60.Prisoners are not allowed to delay the round.
    61.Jail Arena:
    62.Goal:
    63.Prisoners have to fight the guards in an arena.
    64.Rules:
    65.Do not enter the arena if not told to by the admin.
    66.Do not shoot or use a molotov.
    67.Do not glitch
    68.Do not kill or stab anyone outside the arena
    69.Do not kill or stab before the admin said fight.
    70.Jailassault
    71.Goal:
    72.Prisoners have to mass suicide at the start of the round. No just kidding.
    73.Prisoners have taken over the fort. A new guard squad has been sent to execute the prisoners.
    74.Guards have to retake the fort.
    75.Rules:
    76.Do not leave the fort.
    77.Do not glitch
    78.Only admins are allowed to drive the boat.
    79.Do not glitch
    80.Score the flag
    81.Goal:
    82.Prisoners will be divided by colour. The greys will have to do ''rugby'' against the browns. You will have to carry the flag to the other side and you will score a point for your team.
    83.Rules:
    84.Only kill the flag carrier.
    85.Killing a prisoner that carried the flag and dropped it cannot be killed. (0.5 seconds reaction time)
    86.The admin is the referee
    87.You cannot kill the referee under any circumstances.
    88.You aren't allowed to use molotovs, grenades or musketoons.
    89.The game starts when the admin says charge.
    90.At the beginning of a round all prisoners have to be behind their own team's line.
    91.Hungergames
    92.Goal:
    93.Prisoners will duel each other in an all vs all deathmatch map. The winner can make a wish most of the time.
    94.Guards: Will have to follow the orders of the gamemaster. He can order things as bomb the jungle.
    95.Rules:
    96.Guards have to follow the order of the gamemaster.
    97.Delaying is not allowed. Hiding is though.
    98.All guards have to be given grenades and a shotgun.
    99.Prisoners can do anything they want. If they kill a guard they can use their equipment.
    100.BanhammerHungerGames:
    101.Exactly the same as HG but with banhammers.
    102.Slavebreak:
    103.I have only played this once and it was shit. According to the rules same rules as in JB.
    104.JailEscape
    105.It is always order 66.
    106.All prisoners have to be at the winpoint for the prisoners to win.
    107.Do not camp or delay
    108.Prisoners can't carry firearms.
    109.Guards can't camp win.
    110.No trolling.

Guidelines and GUID will be in the next post.

Post was edited 3 times, last by KingAlectheFirst ().

• Alec, what you should do is post multiple parts on this thread. Just post as much as you possibly can under 10,000 characters for the first part, then post a part 2 or part 3 until the application is fully posted. Anyway i read through your application.

Some of the few mistakes or things you missed are:

: 1. You didn't say anything about guns being KOS for prisoners ( but this is fairly obvious so its not that big of a deal )

2. In Hunger games, the guards are suppose to be only admins ( although i have seen a few times where the winner gets to be a guard if he wishes for it )

KingAlectheFirst wrote:

If a guard kills someone for a weapon, but the weapon was sheathed or dropped 0.5 seconds before the kill was made. It is accRDM and will be punished with a slay

Now this, i'm slightly confused about. I have heard many admins say if a prisoner drops / sheaths a weapon while a guard is killing them, as long as its within 0.5 seconds then there will be no punishment. ( as they were baiting )

4. You forgot the rules to Jail-siege and Jail-siege lite. You can find a run-down of the rules here: JailSiege and JailSiege Lite - Rules

If you just add the Jail-siege rules, then this application will admin quality.

This is one of the few guys i would be able to willingly vouch for. I know Alec as a pretty mature player, and I think he would never perform a Conrad or Corinth.
  • Dcethe wrote:

Alec, what you should do is post multiple parts on this thread. Just post as much as you possibly can under 10,000 characters for the first part, then post a part 2 or part 3 until the application is fully posted. Anyway i read through your application.

Some of the few mistakes or things you missed are:

: 1. You didn't say anything about guns being KOS for prisoners ( but this is fairly obvious so its not that big of a deal )
    I did.
    pastebin.com/TDvvJidD (28)

Dcethe wrote:

In Hunger games, the guards are suppose to be only admins ( although i have seen a few times where the winner gets to be a guard if he wishes for it )
    I've seen players who were guard without winning. Such as V.I.P's but also completely random people,(probably those won a game.)

Dcethe wrote:

KingAlectheFirst wrote:

If a guard kills someone for a weapon, but the weapon was sheathed or dropped 0.5 seconds before the kill was made. It is accRDM and will be punished with a slay
    Now this, i'm slightly confused about. I have heard many admins say if a prisoner drops / sheaths a weapon while a guard is killing them, as long as its within 0.5 seconds then there will be no punishment. ( as they were baiting )
    Yeah, If Teabags can clear this none up, would be great.

Dcethe wrote:

4. You forgot the rules to Jail-siege and Jail-siege lite. You can find a run-down of the rules here: JailSiege and JailSiege Lite - Rules
    Will add them asap.

Post was edited 1 time, last by KingAlectheFirst ().

• KingAlectheFirst wrote:

1.Please list the guidelines for admins on Jailbreak:
    2.Jailbreak:
    3.Ratio 1:3
    4.No heals after 58:00.
    5.If a guard gets swapped to the prisoners and he swaps back. He can be tempbanned without warning, but most of the time warnings are given.
    6.The player can swap back the next map.
    7.If a guard kills someone for a weapon, but the weapon was sheathed or dropped 0.5 seconds before the kill was made. It is accRDM and will be punished with a slay.
    8.Players that are trolling in any form will be warned -> Kicked > Tempbanned.
    9.Glitchers however will be slain same goes for blockers. If they repeat their offence the line above will be used.
    10.Gate trollers wil be slain without warning.
    11.When a new map has been chosen the first round will be not live. As an admin you will say ''Not live - Don''t kill'' in chat. Any guard killing in that round will be swapped to the other team.
    12.If a V.I.P asks to be swapped to the guard team, you will swap him.
    13.RDM's will be punished with a swap.
    14.Try to recruit for the 59th every 1-3 maps.
    15.If the guards are doing bad, you can do a guard purge. You will swap all the players to specator mode. Old guards are not allowed to join the guard team the first round.
    16.Jail escape:
    17.Ratio 1:3
    18.Players that are trolling in any form will be warned -> Kicked > Tempbanned.
    19.Teleport a V.I.P to yourself
    20.Ask him to drop his weapons and go hide inside the prison
    21.Anyone deliberately killing the V.I.P will be tempbanned.
    22.Any guard or the V.I.P telling where they are hiding at will be tempbanned.
    23.It is always order 66.
    24.Slay guards who ran outside of the prison.
    25.Jailrun:
    26.Ratio 1:3
    27.Players that are trolling in any form will be warned -> Kicked > Tempbanned.
    28.Disable the riflemen class.
    29.Slay guards that went on track.
    30.Healing is NOT allowed.
    31.Any guard killing a prisoner inside the spawn or at win will be swapped as the kill was RDM.
    32.Try to recruit for the 59th every 1-3 maps.
    33.Slay any guard that got on the track.
    34.Jailarena
    35.Ratio 1:3 can be changed if the prisoners are winning overwhelmingly.
    36.Players that are trolling in any form will be warned -> Kicked > Tempbanned.
    37.People who use a molotov or shoot will be tempbanned.
    38.Say Do not shoot or use a molotov at the beginning of the round.
    39.Swap guards killing outside the arena and slay prisoners same goes for fighting before the admin says fight.
    40.Try to recruit for the 59th every 1-3 maps.

Hereby the second part of my application.
    /Merged

Hello am 48 year old man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter stirk" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and I am Global Elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.

How to troll Washington - Starter Pack:
    Show Spoiler

Step 1 - Set a non-Steam game to the title "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta".
    Step 2 - Launch this "game".
    Step 3 - Get spammed by Washington to receive the following:

17:43 - Washington: WOAH WHAT
    17:43 - Washington: BANNERLORD
    17:43 - Washington: EXPLAIN
    17:43 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: the Steam spam is real
    17:44 - Washington: the betas out on steam???!!!!
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: 'murican can't read
    17:44 - Washington: or did u get a giveaway from steam group?
    17:44 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: M8 the game is out tommorow. Did u not hear?
    17:45 - Washington: rtqwetrwet3q45
    17:45 - Washington: 11
    17:45 - Washington: ehh i dont have any money!!

Step 4 - Receive a message from Imposter Drunk which says the following:

17:46 - Impostor: congratulations
    17:46 - Impostor: you trolled washington
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik
    17:46 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags:
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: U told him it was fake?
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: Or not yet
    17:47 - Impostor:
    Washington: MATE
    Washington: teabags is playing bannerlord
    Washington: the beta is out
    Washington: my god
    Washington: game comes out tommorow
    17:47 - Impostor: i did
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: HAHAHA
    17:47 - Impostor: he dont believe me
    17:47 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: He is one gullible nub
    Impostor: no he is not...
    Washington: mate
    Washington: he is on da beta
    Impostor: he´s only having internet explorer open
    Impostor: or something like that
    Impostor: so stfu
    Washington: mate his steam saus
    Washington: says*
    Washington: mount and blade bannerlord beta
    Impostor: you can do the same
    Washington: nah
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: lol
    17:48 - Impostor: he´s quite retarded
    17:48 - OhMyEnglishTeaBags: ik

Step 5 - Rename this "game" to "Washington - You just got trolled!".

That moment when someone gets banned:
  • Here's the player rules

• Punching and kicking, of guards or doors, are not killable offences.
    • Any prisoner holding a weapon may be killed if it is drawn, visible weapons must first be warned for.
    • Any prisoner with a gun on them may be killed with no warning, regardless if drawn or sheathed
    • Guards may not kill prisoners for past crimes.
    • Guards may kill prisoners on a direct path towards win they may not, however, kill prisoners who are; delaying, going the wrong way, glitching, hiding or blocking unless stated so by the warden.
    • On a not live round guards may not kill prisoners before 58:00 for any reason. When it is a freeday however normal KOS rules apply
    • Guards may not camp win or kill prisoners that have already reached win.
    • All players are to listen to and follow the admins orders, the admins word is almost final.
    • Nobody, player or admin, is permitted to use chat in such a way to distrupt the server. (Spamming, intentionally trying to antagonise people)
    • Nobody can recruit on the jailbreak server other than the 59th.
    • Glitching or abusing bugs/flaws in the game or any map are not permitted at all, nor is the use of any hack that might affect the game for other people. (Cheer mod ect. is fine)
    • No hats are required on any map in order for prisoners to enter win.
    • Once swapped (for breaking the rules, not for balence) the prisoner may not swap back to guard until the next map.
    • Guards must state a reason after killing a prisoner for any reason, the exeption is during an o66, where a reason is not required.
    • Guards may not stab, punch or kick prisoners at random
    Heres the admin rules

• Admins are to follow all the same rules as the general playerbase when in game
    • Admins are permitted to swap themselves to whatever team they want, provided it does not mess with the in game balance.
    • Admins may not use the admin panel to their in-game advantage.
    • Admins are to respect other admins who are wardening and should not interrupt or attept to override their commands.
    • No admin weapons/horses are to be spawned at all, for any reason. If this happens accedentally then you should hide the weapon and slay yourself or reset the round and apologise in admin chat.
    • Due to admins being representatives of the 59th they are expected to not be openly racist in admin chat.
    And heres the standard punishments

• Accidental Rdm: Slay the first time, then Swap the second time
    • Deliberate Rdm: Swap for the first offence
    • Mass RDM by a guard: Permaban, it might be worth considering avoiding such punishment if the individual involved is obviously acting out of ignorance and not malice
    • Guards camping the win point: Warn with admin chat, then slay if they don't leave immediately.
    • Guards killing prisoners at the Win Point should be Slain, then Swapped the second time
    • Glitching: Slay, warning permitted but not required
    • Swapping back: Temp ban, warning permitted but not required
    • Early running by prisoners: Beacon permitted but not required
    • Spamming chat: One warning then kick, should this person return and keep spamming then tempban them
    • Trolling: Warn and tempban, severe offenders are to be perma banned
    • Blocking Entrances: Slay-Temp ban depending on severity, Warning opinonal but not required
    • Killing when not live: Swap, do not ban for this offence
    • Admins may make minor changes to the rules and guidelines for guards and prisoners if they feel it will benefit the round/server ex. "KOS going left" "KOS on walls" "KOS on roof"
    Find me the.5 second 'rule'
  • Can the management clear up this "0.5 sec" rule? It's not officially in the rules but most of us enforce it and it has worked pretty well so far.

As for Alec he is a competent admin. Maybe not the best but certainly not the worst. Let that Boi back.

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase
  • Dimitry wrote:

Can the management clear up this "0.5 sec" rule? It's not officially in the rules but most of us enforce it and it has worked pretty well so far.

As for Alec he is a competent admin. Maybe not the best but certainly not the worst. Let that Boi back.
    It's a rule of which I enforce but I never got round to putting it in the rule list.

Hello am 48 year old man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter stirk" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and I am Global Elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.

Show Spoiler

• JailSiege

Goal:

Prisoners have to take the flag in the guard village, but have no weapons they will need to obtain them during the game. If a prisoner dies he will respawn. He will have to wait before he can play again.

Guards have to escort the prisoners to the cells. This is what the start of every round looks like.

Rules:

Visible weapons are KOS.

Guards have to pick up guard weapons on the floor.

Players that are trolling in any form will be warned -> Kicked > Tempbanned.

Guards are NOT allowed to open any of the three gates unless stated by the warden.

Molotovs,grenades cannons or TNT cannot be used by guards unless the warden says so

Cavalry guards should patrol around the prison and not in the doorways or paths.

Guidelines:

Disable damage at beginning of a round

When prisoners are in the cells enable damage again the game can start now.

Beacon prisoners that you want in solitary.

TP guards that are stuck in a prisoner area, then swap him to the prisoners. This is to prevent the prisoners from getting a gun.

Do not call out prisoners getting weapons.

Prevent people from blowing up het bridge.

When you are wardening stay in spectator mode.

If necessary beacon skilled prisoners in a riot as a target.

Do NOT play Jailsiege or JailSiege Lite with 15 players or less

JailSiege Lite

Goal:

Prisoners have to capture a flag in a siege themed gamemode.

Guards have to get in a good spot and protect their flag.

In JailSiege lite there is no fort.

Rules:

Same rules as in Jailsiege except there is no RP.

Prisoners aren’t allowed to close the spawn gate.

Guards aren’t allowed to open the flag gate or wall gate

The sapper can either choose to barricade the bridge or blow it up. He cannot however do both.

Guidelines:

Give the guards 2 minutes to get in position.

Since there is no RP involved in JailSiege lite it is just like normal Siege.

There are probably some mistakes here, because I played Jailsiege like twice and never played the Lite version.
  • Totally forgot about this. Activity report pls?

Show Spoiler

• Accepted as Junior Admin.

Show Spoiler