NWRP Admin Application - Maximus_Lionheart

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• NWRP Admin Application - Maximus_Lionheart

Your In-Game Name: AntiCancer_Cyka

Steam Name and Steam URL: Alexey Navalny

Age: (Be honest, we are not looking for an exact age) 17

Timezone and Country: (GMT [ timeanddate.com/time/map/ ]) UTC +7, Russia

How good is your English? Good

How many hours have you played Mount and Blade: Warband?: 890 hours

How long have you been playing on the server? How active are you? 2 years on NRP. I play almost every day

Are you in the Official NW Roleplay Community group on Steam?: Yes

Why do you want to be an admin? And what makes you different to other applicants? Im not as incompetent and careless, like *cough, cough* - Cringo, who only threatens to ban players. I actually like to communicate and collaborate with fellow players. I like socializing with others, so i think ill make a good admin out of myself!

Do you have any past experience as an admin? No

Is there anyone that can vouch for you? We need the name and the Steam URL or the vouch wont be taken as valid:

Please explain the rules for players that go in any Roleplay, please state them clearly and do not copy them:
      No Racism
      No BP Wasting
      No Trolling
      No Offensive names
      No TNT spam/trolling
      No delaying
      No spamming in chat
      No language other than English
      No hacking

Please explain the guidelines for admins that you should follow in any Roleplay, please state them clearly and do not copy them:

When new players join to NRP, try informing them about the current RP and the rules, otherwise they will be confused
      Keep rotating maps, otherwise players will be bored, the recommended rounds per map is - 4/3

Respect other admins and players
      Try helping new to the server players

Create a list of role plays with each of their separate rules in an organised, easy to read structure. If it is in a paragraph, it will not be taken:

Battle RP:
      A classical battle, between two factions.
      Surrenders can be killed only via firing squad, if broken, will result in a slay
      No delaying

Town RP:
      Russia must pick partizan, if broken, slay.
      Villagers(russians) may use tools to work, before the riot time
      Random kicking and punching may result in imprisonment or even death
      Guards that kill prisoners for no reason, before the riot time, will be slain.
      Riot time: An admin will set a specific time, when prisoners are allowed to kill guards

Trench RP: WW1 scenario!
      Map must be - German village(morning)
      At the start of the round, an admin will enable peace mode, so the teams will be able to get into their trenches without having to deal with casualties.
      After the players are ready, the admin will turn off 'peace mode' and the shootout,between the teams will begin, however it won't last for long!
      Then, the admin will cry out - 'Chaaaarge!!!', and everyone will charge to their death!!

General Assassination RP:
      Russians must pick partizan class!
      The defenders must defend the general, which will be picked by admin
      Each round the general will be rotated
      The objective of the partizan is to kill the general, while the defenders must defend him and kill all the russians!
      Russians win if they kill the general, while defenders win if the general escaped to the russian spawn, or if all the partizan were killed

Hostage RP: Russians pick partizan class!
      An admin will pick a hostage partizan, which must be defended at all costs!
      The hostage may not be killed, unless he tries to escape or arms himself
      The russians must then storm the fort and rescue the hostage to their spawn!
      The russains win if they manage to kill all the defenders or rescue the hostage, while the defenders win if they successfully kill all the russians!

Naval RP: Avast ya landlubbers!!!
      The teams will spawn on two motherships and then must get on the small boats to have an epic naval fight
      The artillery crew can stay on the mothership, in order to bombard the incoming ships!! Or even the other mothership!!
      No spawnsinkins
      No Boat Trolling

Cavalry VS Square Formation:
      One teams must pick cavalry units, while the other picks infantry and makes a giant square, in order to fend off a horde of incoming cavalry!
      Admin orders are essential to success of the Rp, so players MUST always listen to him/her!
      Once the car spawns, they must wait until the admin commands to charge!
      No delaying

Cavalry VS Cavalry RP:
      Both teams must pick cavalry units and wait for the admin's order to charge!
      No delaying

Volley RP:
      Always follow admin's orders
      Both teams must pick infantry class and make a two giant lines
      After, both teams will move and shoot at each other, while following admin's orders!
      When the teams finally reach each other,they will engage in melee, which will ultimately decide the result of the stand off!

Russian Revolution RP:
      Map should be European Town
      Russia(Provisional Govt/White Guards/Imperialists) VS(Bolsheviks)
      Its time for a bit of revolution!!!
      Bolsheviks must picks partizan, while the prov. govt picks regular inf!

Stalingrad RP:
      Prepare To experience the bloodiest battle in history!!!
      One team goes Freikorps (SS),while the other goes Partizani(Red Army)
      On the third round is the Red Day(Melee round)
      Teams may build defenses!

Line Battle RP:
      Teams must pick infantry class and follow beaconed officers!
      They must follow them in a line!
      Firing can only me be done, while in formation!
      Only skirmishers are allowed to crouch!

Western RP:
      Map must be Spanish Village
      Welcome to the Wild Wild West!!
      Both teams must pick officer class!
      No cav is allowed!

Your User ID:1114511

P.S- Please let me be admin! Ive tried really hard making this, the best quality application i could!! Thank you!