Announcement Announcement of NRP Senate [NOT MEMETHREAD]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Announcement of NRP Senate [NOT MEMETHREAD]

Alright Gentlemen and faggots, today we are gathered here for a very special announcement. From today another organ will be added to the NRP body, an organ that will become just as important as a liver, today we form the NRP Senate.
    The Senate will help organize our administration, but fear not lads, it is not another wall of bureaucracy, in fact, it will help dismantle it or whatever who cares, fuck you, this is what Senate is for.

• If any member of the senate feels like a rule should be be changed or removed, or any new one added, he will present this idea to other members of senate, then after voting in senate this idea might get : rejected, approved, or amended+approved.
    • after approval, the HA representative will present this Idea/bill to the head admin himself, who decide if this will get put in motion or not.
    • HA keeps the final say.
    • Senate eliminates the need for HAs attention when it comes to making minor changes, and keeps him out of incredibly autistic and annoying NRP politics.
    • Niggers are black
    • a member might present the idea of a normal player even to the senate, so this isnt exclusive big boys club.
    • there will always be a representative of HA and 59th in Senate, no matter who they might be.

Current members of Senate include:

1. ScandyPandy - (as SA)
    2. Nobomin - (as SA)
    3. Fringo - (as SA)
    4. Stalin - (as A)
    5. Atticus - (as A)
    6. Krytenn - (59th Rep.)
    7. Shockwave (HA Rep.)
    There will also be a SPEAKER member, who will be one of the above mentioned Gentlemen.

The list might grow or shrink as time passes by.

An illustration of Senate drawn by unknown artist

Untitled.png
  • Gregory_The_Black wrote:

I'll give this one a week before it dies out.
    It won't die out because practially everyone on the NRP staff always has some autistic idea about how they could improve the server, and instead of just spamming Pew "I have a 3 second attention spam" Pew on steam about it/waiting for a disgruntled faggot to make a memethread we can actually talk it out.
    There would be so many more NRP admin meetings to get things done if people weren't constantly living under the shadow of "good idea, but Pew is playing stronghold and shockwave is offline so I guess you can go fuck yourself."

Again, NRP isn't a well oiled machine that doesn't even really need admins like Jailbreak.
    It's a big massive clusterfuck of many many players many of whom would like (and often have) had a say in some ways things get run with a team of admins some of whom are shall we say more in touch with the server than others. A dedicated group set to discuss shit when required is a good step.

t. a player is arguably the reason one of NRP's core chat rules was utterly revoked after a long winded memethread which could have been avoided and had the same result if a reasonable discussion over it had been started

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
  • Scandypandy wrote:

good idea, but Pew is playing stronghold
    Show Spoiler
    <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
    <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
    <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
    <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
    <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
    <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
  • i think this is actually quite a good idea. JB could learn a lot from NRP.
    our bleevil our bleevil claims a evil heart, i tell u i tell u the chinkilla comes, with a voice wielding cancer of the ancient admin abuse, bellieve believe chinkilla comes, for the good times are gone, and the evil times are here, beware beware the chinkilla comes, for the lightness has passed, and the killa is here, you'll know you'll know the chinkilla comes

- a short poem by Washington
  • Neon_The_Offended wrote:

Chinkilla wrote:

i think this is actually quite a good idea. JB could learn a lot from NRP.
    Jailbreak had a council but teabags dosen't use it.
    Do you realize what you have done? Soon there will be plebs and lower admins clamoring for representation and muh civil liberties throughout the JB kingdom. The
    very Foundation of the JB absolute monarchy would be shaken to the core.
    [b][/b]

17:39:36 - *Admin*[59th_JB_HA_OhMyEnglishTeaBag]: Conrad you fucking little shit. You're kicked off the team.
  • Herey Herey

Today at approximately at 8 GMT the senate passed the "TA Act of March 2017" bill.

Its contents include:

• All newly appointed Trial Admins will undergo a trial period of one month, during which admins will note their progress and knowledge of the servers rules and roleplays, as well as their admin ability. When the trial period has ended, the senate will be required to gather all credible evidence to support or oppose the promotion of the TA in question.
    • When the senate believes they have come to a conclusion, they may open a dialogue with the Head Admin during which they will present what evidence they have gathered as well as any other information they believe may be useful to him when making his decision. The Head Admin will then decide whether the TA is promoted to full Admin, whether he must remain TA for a designated extended trial period or whether he is to be removed from the team.
    • -If senate members are in a regiment with the TA (excluding 59th) they may not present an argument to the HA
    • -Even if the senate oppose that a TA be promoted, they must still present this and the information which lead to this decision to the Head Admin
    • -The Head Admin's word is final and any other issues regarding the TA (or, if promoted, the full Admin) are to be brought up in a separate meeting

The vote in senate was passed with 5 for and 2 against.

The following members cast their vote Against:
    1. El_Presidente
    2. Fringo
    The following members cast their vote For:
    1. ScandyPandy (SA)
    2. Stalin (A)
    3. Atticus (A)
    4. Krytenn (59th Rep.)
    5. Shockwave (HA Rep.)
    After the confirmation in senate the Bill was presented to Head Admin Pew Pew and was confirmed.

The Decision of the Head Admin is final and will not be whined and bitched about.

a95b63288ed14bac9794b54bc757743e_th.jpeg
  • I can just put a "KL4R helped too" at the end of the logs for every discussion/decision if that helps stroke your e-peen

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
  • Scandypandy wrote:

I can just put a "KL4R helped too" at the end of the logs for every discussion/decision if that helps stroke your e-peen
    nooooooo can i be an observer

ill just sit afk in the chat and listen in occasionally

no vote or veto

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.