Sticky Response to Imminent "Raid" on NWP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Response to Imminent "Raid" on NWP

Over the past week NRP has launched an audacious kitten kampain on NWP and its associates. This attack, spearheaded by Head Admin Pew, has not gone unnoticed.

You were warned.

In response I have mobilized every single one of our brown bear brigade to be prepared to launch cuddle strikes attacks at any given moment. Give you a taste of love. While you haphazardly try to prepare your chiwawa attack, which will no doubt be laughably easy to repel, we already have several dozens of reserve kittens across the world ready to wipe your cute excuse of a regiment from the face of existence. I will even hug this ballbit you call a stafe space, if you really want me to. As you have broken the agreement of doge, I am well within my rights to give the action now, and there will be no mercy or appeal thereafter. THERE WILL BE HUGS FOR ALL

However I am a benevolent grand carebear, and I give you one last chance: you will stop these cuddles and completely surrender all your soft toys and chocholate eggs as a regiment to the Napoleonic Public (the people). I am being highly generous given the circumstances, and you should be thankful to be blessed with such forgiveness. <3

You can still avoid this cascade of stuffing, the 59th still has a chance to save itself. Here are my terms, with a few extra clauses (due to your stupidity in deleting my previous thread):

1) You will NOT Hug any of our Members.
    2) You will NOT speak any further words of disrespect about Grand leader of hugs max, NRP, or its servers.
    3) Pew is to swear homage and accept the superiority of the leader of NWP, Max. Upon completion of his vows, Pew will be allowed to remain an admin of NRP as a TA.
    4) The leader of 59th, King Kaide Seager, is to swear homage and accept the superiority of the leader of NWP, Max, and deliver an OFFICIAL apology to Max and NrP for his transgressions.

Resistance is futile. We are the borg. NRP is and always will be the dominant power in the Napoleonic Wars community, and NWP will give us its submission. Take this as a final warning. You will either be a subservient vassal of NRP, or you will not exist at all.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Maby max (Izu) ().

• Scrooblord wrote:

Does this remind anyone of "What the fuck did you just say to me?" copy pasta?

Anyways leave JB alone if you would please, we share a regiment but nothing more. Like North and South Korea
    Over the past week Minisiege has launched an audacious verbal attack on NRP and its associates. This attack, spearheaded by soon-to-be-revoked Head Admin Max (and his little minions), has not gone unnoticed.

You were warned.

In response I have mobilized every single one of our reserve botnets to be prepared to launch DDOS attacks at any given moment. While you haphazardly try to prepare your little baby's-first-DDOS attack, which will no doubt be laughably easy to repel, we already have several dozens of reserve botnets across the world ready to wipe your pathetic excuse of a regiment from the face of existence. I will even DDOS this cesspit you call a forum, if you really want me to. As you have violated the terms, I am well within my rights to give the order now, and there will be no mercy or appeal thereafter.

However I am a benevolent ruler, and I give you one FINAL chance: you will cancel this attack and completely surrender all your independence and freedoms as a regiment to the 59th Regiment of Foot (the people) immediately. I am being highly generous given the circumstances, and you should be thankful to be blessed with such forgiveness.

You can still avoid this storm, NWP still has a chance to save itself. Here are my terms, with a few extra clauses (due to your stupidity in deleting my previous thread):

1) You will surrender your first born daughter to Shockwave as part of his harem, and your anime collection to Pew.
    2) You will NOT speak any further words of disrespect about Kaide, the 59th, or his servers.
    3) Max is to swear homage and accept the superiority of the leader of NRP, Pew. Upon completion of his vows, Max will be allowed to remain an admin of NRP as a JB_AOTW
    4) The leader of NWP is to swear homage and accept the superiority of the leader of NRP, Kaide, and deliver an OFFICIAL apology to Pew and NRP for his transgressions.

You are not in a position to refuse this treaty. Should you fail to accept or uphold these terms, we will continue to devastate your insignificant game servers with constant DDOS attacks until they are utterly wiped out.

Resistance is futile. NRP is and always will be the dominant power in the Napoleonic Wars community, and NWP will give us its submission. Take this as a final warning. You will either be a subservient vassal of NRP, or you will not exist at all.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
  • Maxie the Lam wrote:

Over the past week NRP has launched an audacious verbal attack on NWP and its associates. This attack, spearheaded by soon-to-be-revoked Head Admin Pew (and his little minions), has not gone unnoticed.

You were warned.

In response I have mobilized every single one of our reserve botnets to be prepared to launch DDOS attacks at any given moment. While you haphazardly try to prepare your little baby's-first-DDOS attack, which will no doubt be laughably easy to repel, we already have several dozens of reserve botnets across the world ready to wipe your pathetic excuse of a regiment from the face of existence. I will even DDOS this cesspit you call a forum, if you really want me to. As you have violated the terms, I am well within my rights to give the order now, and there will be no mercy or appeal thereafter.

However I am a benevolent ruler, and I give you one FINAL chance: you will cancel this attack and completely surrender all your independence and freedoms as a regiment to the Napoleonic Public (the people) immediately. I am being highly generous given the circumstances, and you should be thankful to be blessed with such forgiveness.

You can still avoid this storm, the 59th still has a chance to save itself. Here are my terms, with a few extra clauses (due to your stupidity in deleting my previous thread):

1) You will NOT DDOS any of our servers.
    2) You will NOT speak any further words of disrespect about Maximilien, NWP, or its servers.
    3) Pew is to swear homage and accept the superiority of the leader of NWP, Maximilien. Upon completion of his vows, Pew will be allowed to remain an admin of NRP as a TA.
    4) The leader of 59th, Kaide Seager, is to swear homage and accept the superiority of the leader of NWP, Maximilien, and deliver an OFFICIAL apology to Maximilien and NWP for his transgressions.

You are not in a position to refuse this treaty. Should you fail to accept or uphold these terms, we will continue to devastate your insignificant game servers with constant DDOS attacks until they are utterly wiped out.

Resistance is futile. NWP is and always will be the dominant power in the Napoleonic Wars community, and NRP will give us its submission. Take this as a final warning. You will either be a subservient vassal of NWP, or you will not exist at all.
    nice try ((((((semitic opinions))))))

btw anyone got a screenie of the last memethread?

20:34 - [59th] Pew Pew You're Dead #MAGA: lol
    20:34 - [59th] Pew Pew You're Dead #MAGA: some guy is going around 59th forums
    20:34 - [59th] Pew Pew You're Dead #MAGA: Response to Imminent "Raid" on NWP
    20:34 - [59th] Pew Pew You're Dead #MAGA: creating threads like these
    20:34 - [59th] Pew Pew You're Dead #MAGA: with ur name
    20:35 - Maximilien [FR]: lol
    20:35 - Maximilien [FR]: My English isn't that good

btw you guys know that max doesn't even lead minisiege anymore right?
    Show Spoiler
    <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
    <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
    <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
    <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
    <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
    <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
  • no shut up pew it's totally real stop it

memethreads matter

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
  • As much as this obviously isn't real, and I don't think anyone from the 59th was planning on DOSing this minor server anyway. If anyone deletes this thread, however, I will personally come after you, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
  • You can like my post and joke all you want. Happyness is good and laughter is encouraged on a online video game where power is secondary to fun!. I'm not Semitic (though he has reached out to me wanting to join the operation). I'll find a use for him, as I will find a use for anyone else who wants to join the winning team. Because when everyone has fun, everyone is a winner.

If you continue to interpret this post as a joke, you will end up with egg on your face.

A thread on NWP will be made to prove authenticity, and also serve as a warning. Not that it's needed, since our servers' DDOS protection actually exists.

I expect contact from Kaide/Pew/Kl4r very soon, or this is what you have to look forward to.

• >post a memethread
    >NRP goes up to 230 players

MEME MAGIC

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.