[Poll] The 59th Weekly Admin Event.

• [Poll] The 59th Weekly Admin Event.

Should we bring back the Weekly Admin Event? 22
        Yes, that's a great idea. (18) 82%
        No, that's a bad idea. (4) 18%
      Hello! Recently we had a small talk about "Weekly Admin Event" with Plutarch. Our kebabmin came up with an idea to revive this thing, and i think that it's a good idea. We decided to make the official poll and let you give your opinions. You can vote, give opinions and propositions for the event.

"I finally found the perfect word to describe Polska.
      "Unfuckwithable"
      - (adj.) when you are truly at peace and in touch with yourself, and nothing anyone says or does bothers you, and no negativity or drama can touch you.
      Polska 'the untriggerable". ~Netanyel aka blac jelly
    • I miss the Admin Events. Despite me not having teamspeak (and no, I'm still not getting it), I found it quite an enjoyment and it was good to all meet up and have a chat with each other.

Plutarch is right, we should revive this, as it made the Jailbreak admin team more, alive I guess (something the NRP admin team lacks of).

Only question is, when?

KL4R1NO wrote:

wait this autist was European Muslim? I second my comment on him being a retarded african kid
    • Basic time is every saturday at 9 pm GMT +0

"Unfuckwithable"
      - (adj.) when you are truly at peace and in touch with yourself, and nothing anyone says or does bothers you, and no negativity or drama can touch you.
    • Scrooblord wrote:

we want shrek rp minecraft fnaf roleplay with gay space luxury communism as the government type and undertale president.
      Your opinions doesn't count.

"Unfuckwithable"
    • Gregory_The_Black (marcuslegg) wrote:

I miss the Admin Events. Despite me not having teamspeak (and no, I'm still not getting it), I found it quite an enjoyment and it was good to all meet up and have a chat with each other.

Plutarch is right, we should revive this, as it made the Jailbreak admin team more, alive I guess (something the NRP admin team lacks of).

Only question is, when?
      why no team speak?
      our bleevil our bleevil claims a evil heart, i tell u i tell u the chinkilla comes, with a voice wielding cancer of the ancient admin abuse, bellieve believe chinkilla comes, for the good times are gone, and the evil times are here, beware beware the chinkilla comes, for the lightness has passed, and the killa is here, you'll know you'll know the chinkilla comes

- a short poem by Washington
    • Chinkilla wrote:

Gregory_The_Black (marcuslegg) wrote:

I miss the Admin Events. Despite me not having teamspeak (and no, I'm still not getting it), I found it quite an enjoyment and it was good to all meet up and have a chat with each other.

Only question is, when?
      why no team speak?
      I've said this many times before Chin, thought you would know by now, and this is the exact reason why I'm not in a proper regiment.

I may sound like an old fart here, but as a fully grown old man, I'd just rather play than listen to a 14 year old playing their shitty copied dance music through their mic, or whatever they use to communicate online.

Also, I don't even have a mic, so that won't work either.

If I was young, and I played the game 24/7 / consistently, then maybe I would consider, but at this moment of time, no.

KL4R1NO wrote:

wait this autist was European Muslim? I second my comment on him being a retarded african kid
    • Gregory_The_Black (marcuslegg) wrote:

Chinkilla wrote:

Only question is, when?
      why no team speak?
      I've said this many times before Chin, thought you would know by now, and this is the exact reason why I'm not in a proper regiment.
      I may sound like an old fart here, but as a fully grown old man, I'd just rather play than listen to a 14 year old playing their shitty copied dance music through their mic, or whatever they use to communicate online.

If I was young, and I played the game 24/7 / consistently, then maybe I would consider, but at this moment of time, no.
      still dont see a valid reason
      our bleevil our bleevil claims a evil heart, i tell u i tell u the chinkilla comes, with a voice wielding cancer of the ancient admin abuse, bellieve believe chinkilla comes, for the good times are gone, and the evil times are here, beware beware the chinkilla comes, for the lightness has passed, and the killa is here, you'll know you'll know the chinkilla comes

• Chinkilla wrote:

Chinkilla wrote:

Only question is, when?
      why no team speak?
      I've said this many times before Chin, thought you would know by now, and this is the exact reason why I'm not in a proper regiment.I may sound like an old fart here, but as a fully grown old man, I'd just rather play than listen to a 14 year old playing their shitty copied dance music through their mic, or whatever they use to communicate online.

still dont see a valid reason
      I don't need to have a valid reason? Honestly, I don't want teamspeak, I don't have a microphone anyway, and I'm not prepared to install teamspeak / buy a mic either.

I've attended many events before, and I haven't had a single problem at any of them without teamspeak. Therefore, I shall not be getting it anytime soon.

KL4R1NO wrote:

• Using ts in game damaging my internet and damaging my game.If i have to use i have to use Owerwolf to in games but opening this also slows my computer too.

If i have to say somthing for Admin Events we should realy re open this.Thanks to polska for accepting my offer.Soon we will make admin events great again.I am admin on of the six servers and we can control when we are doing an event.Also i dont know NRP stuff can see this topic but if they not see plase Pew make something like this on NRP Admin only forum.So we can also see what they think about admin events.

Also if the majorty want admin events back we will improve the admin events.We will play new and unfamous servers and we can even experince anohter games.(Like last time we played atWar together.)

#makeadmineventsgreatagain
      :penguin: Accept Adolf Hitler as your God and earn Club Penguin Premium for one month :penguin:
    • Plutarch wrote:

Using ts in game damaging my internet and damaging my game.If i have to use i have to use Owerwolf to in games but opening this also slows my computer too.

If i have to say somthing for Admin Events we should realy re open this.Thanks to polska for accepting my offer.Soon we will make admin events great again.I am admin on of the six servers and we can control when we are doing an event.Also i dont know NRP stuff can see this topic but if they not see plase Pew make something like this on NRP Admin only forum.So we can also see what they think about admin events.

Also if the majorty want admin events back we will improve the admin events.We will play new and unfamous servers and we can even experince anohter games.(Like last time we played atWar together.)

#makeadmineventsgreatagain
      I'm an admin on Killbox, and I think Pirate Battle, if that helps

KL4R1NO wrote:

• it got boring and no one really wanted to go tbh wwas just a waste