Europa Universalis IV

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Im a cuntnugget wrote:

Absolutely fucking not.

The mod is too complicated for Multiplayer. We'd have to pause every few seconds. It has so many new features that getting familiar with them would take ages.

And most of all,it runs like a boiled piece of shit.

I was thinking of a few options:

a) Historical start
      b) Custom nations historical start
      c) Game of Thrones
      d) Voltaire's nightmare

Would have to wait for GoT and Voltaires nightmare to get updated to 1.22 tho.

And the reason why I'm suggesting custom nations even tho it turned out horribly last time is that we now know that custom start is too unpredictable to play. So we do custom nations with Historical start (this way people will know what they're getting into as opossed to being surrounded by a suprise GP #1). Also they're adding around 30-40 new custom ideas in 1.22.
      Voltaire's nightmare will run slow af. the other i am up for.
      our bleevil our bleevil claims a evil heart, i tell u i tell u the chinkilla comes, with a voice wielding cancer of the ancient admin abuse, bellieve believe chinkilla comes, for the good times are gone, and the evil times are here, beware beware the chinkilla comes, for the lightness has passed, and the killa is here, you'll know you'll know the chinkilla comes

- a short poem by Washington
    • Hal is japan and he was stuck on diplo tech 9, I loaded it up to see if I could work out how to fix it and got him to diplo tech 15 withought unpausing the game.

He had no advisors, was embargoing someone he wasn't rivaled to, collecting trade in a place where he only had 15% tradepower focusing mil tech despite being too far ahead in it, had 3 corruption, wasn't using his settlers, hadn't even tried to convert the confusian provinces in korea and still had rebel sieged provinces in his northern areas.
    • Neon wrote:

Hal is japan and he was stuck on diplo tech 9, I loaded it up to see if I could work out how to fix it and got him to diplo tech 15 withought unpausing the game.

He had no advisors, was embargoing someone he wasn't rivaled to, collecting trade in a place where he only had 15% tradepower focusing mil tech despite being too far ahead in it, had 3 corruption, wasn't using his settlers, hadn't even tried to convert the confusian provinces in korea and still had rebel sieged provinces in his northern areas.
      ..Wow thats even worse than when I started...

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase
    • I've had a look at some different mods that might add something quite different to the game when we finish this game.

The most popular mod is extended timeline but it's very slow and not very interesting but it might be doable.

Common universalis is the 4th most popular mod, not tried it but it looks interesting. However considering " Yes,the mod is designed for experienced players." It might not be ideal for some people in our games

Then theres a rome mod but i'm not doing that so lol no

Then there's voltaires nightmare which is europe expanded to the entire map. It's interesting but it has no colonialism and no diversity in environments

Then it's MEIOU and taxes. we're not even going to try this

Then there's the game of thrones mod but I've never watched this and the map just looks really boring.

Then the 1356 extention mod which was quite decent when we tried it.

Then the warcraft mod, I mean, it doesn't look amazing. It isn't very accurate either but it's got interesting mountains, I guess

There is also the mars mod, which is interesting but again has uninteresting terrain for the most part

Other than that a few of us are making our alternate history mod, but it's going to take a very long time to finish

Alternatively we could do vanilla agian, with or withougt a randomly generated new world
    • Neon wrote:

I've had a look at some different mods that might add something quite different to the game when we finish this game.

The most popular mod is extended timeline but it's very slow and not very interesting but it might be doable.

Common universalis is the 4th most popular mod, not tried it but it looks interesting. However considering " Yes,the mod is designed for experienced players." It might not be ideal for some people in our games

Then theres a rome mod but i'm not doing that so lol no

Then there's voltaires nightmare which is europe expanded to the entire map. It's interesting but it has no colonialism and no diversity in environments

Then it's MEIOU and taxes. we're not even going to try this

Then there's the game of thrones mod but I've never watched this and the map just looks really boring.

Then the 1356 extention mod which was quite decent when we tried it.

Then the warcraft mod, I mean, it doesn't look amazing. It isn't very accurate either but it's got interesting mountains, I guess

There is also the mars mod, which is interesting but again has uninteresting terrain for the most part

Other than that a few of us are making our alternate history mod, but it's going to take a very long time to finish

Alternatively we could do vanilla agian, with or withougt a randomly generated new world

Imperium Universalis and Game of Thrones are both unbalanced.

Voltaire's and 1356 are both good but as you said,they're basically vanilla with some focuses which is IMO bad

Extended timeline is again unbalanced

Mars,Warcraft and whatever are just plain shit lol

What we could do tho,is custom nations. (I know how it ended last time,but hear me out).
      This time,we use the existing 1444 world and just put our nations in there because last time people got cucked by MASSIVE ai nations spawning next to them.
      Now,if you don't want a big AI neighbour you can just take an area with smaller nations (because you will know what nations are where instead of being blind) or take over a portion of a large nation,therefore making it worse.

Now,other than that I also suggest we put a cap on points for certain people. Hear me out:

Toxic,Neon and I get 100 points for example while others get 200. This is because objectively some of us are just more experienced at the game and a level playing field wouldn't be fair.
      Lemme know what u think
    • get the ww2 mod

oh what's it called
      oh yeah
      hoi4

or CK2
      or any grand strat game that I actually know how to fucking play

seriously
      "declare a rival"
      literally why is thisa thing u gotta do

"ur king is gonna die but kings don't matter except they do"

"select an heir even though you're meant to just be running the country not micromanaging family trees"
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • Game's over fuckfaces!

The cursed white man of Ireland declared a war on the peaceful nation of Ethiopia while we were in the process of genociding Malian pig dogs.
      He,together with his allies in Netherlands and France,who all combined numbered around a third of a million men marched into Africa and cut off half of the Royal army.
      Only due to the valiant effort and military genius of our leader did our army manage to tactically retreat back into the homeland with no significant losses.

We then launched a series of devastating counter attacks towards the technologically and numerically superior foe and with the help of our Malayan allies managed to push them back in the Battle of Darfur fortress.

The foe attempted a landing in the Kongo basin,which was promptly repelled by a counter attack from the Royal army.

All in all,the heretical foe was outmaneuvered and tactically outmatched by our glorious leaders. The enemy made a desperate attempt at an invasion of the Malayan islands but his fleets were sighted by an outpost on Madagascar.
      Seeing half the enemy army committed on another front,our generals ordered an immediate counter offensive in the African theater of war.

The counter attack was successful in wiping out the French army and routing the Irish army from Kanem Bornu.

At this point the enemy realized how hopeless the situation was and was forced to cede a number of colonies in the New World to our Malayan allies.

Once again,history proves that the Black man is physically superior to the white pig dog.

Casualties:

A symbolical peace deal:

And with this war,this game is over!

Next game will be starting in the few following days and will most likely be played on the Voltaire's nightmare mod! Stay tuned and add Shrek on steam if you want in.