- Your In-Game Name: Suisse_13e_Lt_Skitty
- Steam Name and Steam URL: [13e] Skitty steamcommunity.com/id/skittykiller/
- Age: (Be honest, we are not looking for an exact age) 16
- Timezone and Country: (GMT [timeanddate.com/time/map/]) +1 Gmt Netherlands
- How good is your English? It is very good
- How many hours have you played Mount and Blade: Warband? 1306
- How long have you been playing on the server? How active are you? i play on the server for over 1 year and i go on the server everyday
- Are you in the Official NW Roleplay Community group on Steam?: Yes
- Why do you want to be an admin? And what makes you different to other applicants? I like to be a admin because i think i can communicate very well with the people on the server and can understand problems well , so i can solve things like fights or Slays or bans that shouldnt happen
- Do you have any past experience as an admin? Yes i do
- Is there anyone that can vouch for you? We need the name and the Steam URL or the vouch wont be taken as valid: Dragonrip steamcommunity.com/id/dragonrip
- Please explain the rules for players that go in any Roleplay, please state them clearly and do not copy them: Follow the rules for the current RP No ramboing You should always follow a regiment unless you're an artillerist No surrender-killing You may only kill prisoners if they still have weapons on them No delaying No BP/TNT spam No teamhitting or shoot or throw grenades at friendly soldiers. No hacking, cheating or modding No trolling
- Please explain the guidelines for admins that you should follow in any Roleplay, please state them clearly and do not copy them:
- Battle = Random nation versus random nation Infantry follow their officers and cavalry follow their general. (Follow the beacon) Anyone refraining from dropping their weapons may be killed Team balance should be even.
- Town = Russia versus random nation Maintain control of the Russian village All Russians must go Partizani class and do commoner work with their tools Russians may not revolt before the designated time has passed.
- Mexican border= sappers build a massive line with all material they want and they have a time limit for it when time is over all charge.
- Cav vs infantry = cav needs to line up and the infantry needs to make a anti cav position and then cav charge.
- Cav vs cav= everyone needs to go cav and make a line and then all charge to eachother .
- Trench = France versus Prussian Each round start with a peace period so everyone can get into their trenches Admin declares war after a certain amount of time an admin makes 1 guy on each time a leader the generals also
- Your User ID: 630365
Users Online 1