Announcement New Roleplay Ideas

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

    • New Roleplay Ideas

      So I was thinking about cool stuff that could be used in a role-play format;
      If you have any ideas, post below.

      Peterloo -- Partizan's vs Cavalry, large, field map, many partizan's for more added *ahem* "realism".

      Thinking about British Riots in the 1800's...
      Charter -- Someone make a bridge map, pop a cannon on the other side and have some Miltia charge across it, while a small brit line and a cannon or four, (Complete with Wellington,) try to stay alive.

      Rebecca/Gate Riot Partizan's must break through a blockade of gates and the such while being fired upon by the Brits, similar to Jailrun, but no parkour and a more open ended map, with differing paths and the such. First one to reach London wins and breaks the UK historical canon forever.

      Now with Parti party's out of the way, onto ideas.

      The Hunt for the Red Army in October/Manhunt -- Basically, it's Vietnam RP. Some people go hide (20 max) from a huge force trying to find (And kill) them. ( :ussr: approves)

      Sabotage -- One sapper must reach the target and blow it up, while the defenders try to kill the sapper and the incoming horde, and the sapper must stay alive in order for attackers to win.

      The Civil War -- A large town map if we have one, 2 armies of the same faction combat, (while Syria gets triggered) and must take control of the town to win.


      Post any other ideas below.
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • All are nice ideas.

      Perhaps you could try "Twin Towers" RP, where two rival teams attempt to build plank towers, and the admins then try to shoot them down with admin weapons.

      Or "Nanjing" RP, where everyone other than two officers go Russian partisani, drop their weapons, and try to hide in the buildings of a small town. The officers try to kill as many civilians as possible in a set amount of time.

      Scandypandy wrote:

      That moment when Wash's mammy learns to play Warband, quits her job to rack up the hours on Jailbreak, applies for admin, gets promoted to HA just to logban Wash from Jailbreak so he can get his fucking life together
    • KL4R wrote:

      All are nice ideas.

      Perhaps you could try "Twin Towers" RP, where two rival teams attempt to build plank towers, and the admins then try to shoot them down with admin weapons.

      Or "Nanjing" RP, where everyone other than two officers go Russian partisani, drop their weapons, and try to hide in the buildings of a small town. The officers try to kill as many civilians as possible in a set amount of time.
      Can't tell if serious or not...

      jk ur serious
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • DrLegs wrote:

      I think you mixed up the words serious and mutated
      The doctors preferred to call my condition "serious" rather than "mutated" in order to stop my parents from dumping me on the street. :(

      Scandypandy wrote:

      That moment when Wash's mammy learns to play Warband, quits her job to rack up the hours on Jailbreak, applies for admin, gets promoted to HA just to logban Wash from Jailbreak so he can get his fucking life together
    • Lonely,after seeing that post a small part of me died.

      As for the roleplays:

      1) Gas the jews - a must have RP. We get everyone to go sailors and then we put them in a big room and the admin goes around killing them. Last one to be alive,wins.

      2) Immigrant RP - A boat full of people needs to get from their spawn to the enemy spawn.
      They cant carry any weapons and there are 2-3 small boats on the enemy team which need to either kill everyone on the big ship,sink the ship or otherwise not let them get to Europ-..I mean,Team 2 spawn.

      3) Feminist RP - All female characters are gathered up in one room and all the male characters shoot and stab them to death. This is to simulate how fucking useless feminists are and that they should all be burned alive.
    • Shrek wrote:

      Lonely,after seeing that post a small part of me died.

      As for the roleplays:

      1) Gas the jews - a must have RP. We get everyone to go sailors and then we put them in a big room and the admin goes around killing them. Last one to be alive,wins.

      2) Immigrant RP - A boat full of people needs to get from their spawn to the enemy spawn.
      They cant carry any weapons and there are 2-3 small boats on the enemy team which need to either kill everyone on the big ship,sink the ship or otherwise not let them get to Europ-..I mean,Team 2 spawn.

      3) Feminist RP - All female characters are gathered up in one room and all the male characters shoot and stab them to death. This is to simulate how fucking useless feminists are and that they should all be burned alive.
      Excellent suggestions.

      Scandypandy wrote:

      That moment when Wash's mammy learns to play Warband, quits her job to rack up the hours on Jailbreak, applies for admin, gets promoted to HA just to logban Wash from Jailbreak so he can get his fucking life together
    • I'll get the mapmakers from the comp and some admins to do it.

      Ees EZ
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme