Announcement New Roleplay Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• his profile picture is a jew

what do you expect?
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • So when the server population drops, we think up some meme rps (or steal them from JB) to amuse those numbers, which in turn essentially prevents the server from repopulating.

Put on town and battle until there's 80 players and then do assassination, then waterloo. Simple shit.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • Scandypandy wrote:

So when the server population drops, we think up some meme rps (or steal them from JB) to amuse those numbers, which in turn essentially prevents the server from repopulating.

Put on town and battle until there's 80 players and then do assassination, then waterloo. Simple shit.
      The fuck you guys made me learn all that shitty rp rules if all we were gona do was assasination and battle, quit hatin, give it a shot, it is a fun rp to play and admin
    • We'll maybe consider it when the server isn't suffocating playercount wise, that's when we can try new shit. Right now we really ought to stay to what is tried and tested.

literalretard wrote:

Delete this please.

KL4R1NO the Politically Correct wrote:

@Scandypandy, I heard that McKinsey is out recruiting its next batch of management consultants. With the way you turned NRP around, you might be in for a decent shot.
    • I normally play this RP with the server around 0-80 although it could probably be played with any amount of players with an Admin or two.
      It's called VILLAGER RUN RP
      I don't know if it's original or not but the theme is pretty simple.
      MAP: Slov Village
      Nations: RUSSIA as team 1 (Whomever on team 2)
      Description: Russian Partizanis (villagers) must make it to the boat on the dock while two teams
      play Battle RP. Players on Russia can be any class that aren't the villagers running. The opposing team must defeat the Russian armed forces while killing any villagers they see. They must not let the villagers escape. Russians job is to try and help the villagers escape the town during the conflict.
      RULES: Partizani must drop their weapons and not fight. They must try to make it to the boat on the dock. Once on dock they must stay.
      Once A Partizani is on the boat he can't be killed. Teams should be even. Opposing team can't camp dock
      P.S. If there isn't enough room for you on the boat, you're screwed :p

Another RP

ENMEY @ THE GATE RP
      RUSSIA VS PRUSSIAN

Teams should favor Russia as 1:2
      Half of Russian team should be Line Militia the other half Partizani.
      ALL partizanis must drop ALL of their weapons at the start. Then everyone must charge. Partizanis must charge into battle and must wait until someone dies until they can pick up a weapon. They can pick up any weapon that falls even the enemies.
      ALL of Prussia must be Freikorps

• waterpolo wrote:

I normally play this RP with the server around 0-80 although it could probably be played with any amount of players with an Admin or two.
      x
      I think that this RP will need more than 0 players to run successfully.

Sorry 3 disappoint.

Scandypandy wrote:

That moment when Wash's mammy learns to play Warband, quits her job to rack up the hours on Jailbreak, applies for admin, gets promoted to HA just to logban Wash from Jailbreak so he can get his fucking life together
    • waterpolo wrote:

I normally play this RP with the server around 0-80 although it could probably be played with any amount of players with an Admin or two.
      Description: Russian Partizanis (villagers) must make it to the boat on the dock while two teams
      play Battle RP. Players on Russia can be any class that aren't the villagers running. The opposing team must defeat the Russian armed forces while killing any villagers they see. They must not let the villagers escape. Russians job is to try and help the villagers escape the town during the conflict.
      RULES: Partizani must drop their weapons and not fight. They must try to make it to the boat on the dock. Once on dock they must stay.
      Once A Partizani is on the boat he can't be killed. Teams should be even. Opposing team can't camp dock
      P.S. If there isn't enough room for you on the boat, you're screwed :P

Another RP

ENMEY @ THE GATE RP
      RUSSIA VS PRUSSIAN

ALL partizanis must drop ALL of their weapons at the start. Then everyone must charge. Partizanis must charge into battle and must wait until someone dies until they can pick up a weapon. They can pick up any weapon that falls even the enemies.

The server is VERY dead.
    • Shockwave wrote:

waterpolo wrote:

Another RP

ENMEY @ THE GATE RP
      RUSSIA VS PRUSSIAN

The server is VERY dead.
      on hiatus until holdshitfest
      Show Spoiler
      <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
      <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
      <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
      <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
      <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
      <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
      22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
    • Pew Pew You're Dead wrote:

Shockwave wrote:

waterpolo wrote:

Another RP

ENMEY @ THE GATE RP
      RUSSIA VS PRUSSIAN

The server is VERY dead.
      on hiatus until holdshitfest
      Shhh, we gotta let the JB tards think they won something, obviously NRP isnt dead, we have 2500 players ready to join us on memefast.