~The Pollstation~ [More like Pole-station amirite] [Thread has been awoken]

• KL4R1NO wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

Lets break this pyramid at once. 35# QUOTE BICTHEZ

1 wrote:

we both know if comes from your mum

David wrote:

You're a deadweight Head admin, you might as well do something useful init
    *made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying to defend yourself if you agree that pew was a good choice.Im not defending myself, im defending my clearly correct memory, since yours is obviously not working, you're the one defending yourself since from the last comment not only have you changed your tune but also now youre agreeing with me that you told me i would be HA. its clear you have realized you were wrong the first time and now you're going on a more neutral path cause you wanna jew your way out of this and still be able to say "i was half-correct", you might not be doing it purposefully but its just your personality,Either way you're still wrong, i wasnt only your "FIRST" choice i was your "ONLY" choice, and then thankfully pew started being active again.we must make this pyramid deeperpenisshockwave still secretly wants HA*grabs popcorn*Only when your wallet is empty, and you've been milked dry.uv woked the dragonis time to feel is breffoh noes.no we did'n'ttoo late, cancer never diesn-deedand off we go againWhy are we continuing this pyramid?Cos pyramid.Also make pyramids great againNiggerKikeCunt PootisStopdoing

t
    h
    i
    s

p
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    ITS STARTING TO GET CANCEROUS BOYS
    yeeeeeeeeee

THE PYRAMID IS COLLAPSING, WHAT DO? :blackkid:

I lied this is 33th Quote
    The fact that you took the time to edit the BBcode and number each post from 1 to 33 worries me, Plutarch.
    To be honest KL4R i only doed this for getting like points.
    :penguin: Accept Adolf Hitler as your God and earn Club Penguin Premium for one month :penguin:
  • Plutarch wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

1 wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying to defend yourself if you agree that pew was a good choice.Im not defending myself, im defending my clearly correct memory, since yours is obviously not working, you're the one defending yourself since from the last comment not only have you changed your tune but also now youre agreeing with me that you told me i would be HA. its clear you have realized you were wrong the first time and now you're going on a more neutral path cause you wanna jew your way out of this and still be able to say "i was half-correct", you might not be doing it purposefully but its just your personality,Either way you're still wrong, i wasnt only your "FIRST" choice i was your "ONLY" choice, and then thankfully pew started being active again.we must make this pyramid deeperpenisshockwave still secretly wants HA*grabs popcorn*Only when your wallet is empty, and you've been milked dry.uv woked the dragonis time to feel is breffoh noes.no we did'n'ttoo late, cancer never diesn-deedand off we go againWhy are we continuing this pyramid?Cos pyramid.Also make pyramids great againNiggerKikeCunt PootisStopdoing
    t
    h
    i
    s

p
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

The fact that you took the time to edit the BBcode and number each post from 1 to 33 worries me, Plutarch.

k
  • Shrek wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

1 wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying to defend yourself if you agree that pew was a good choice.Im not defending myself, im defending my clearly correct memory, since yours is obviously not working, you're the one defending yourself since from the last comment not only have you changed your tune but also now youre agreeing with me that you told me i would be HA. its clear you have realized you were wrong the first time and now you're going on a more neutral path cause you wanna jew your way out of this and still be able to say "i was half-correct", you might not be doing it purposefully but its just your personality,Either way you're still wrong, i wasnt only your "FIRST" choice i was your "ONLY" choice, and then thankfully pew started being active again.we must make this pyramid deeperpenisshockwave still secretly wants HA*grabs popcorn*Only when your wallet is empty, and you've been milked dry.uv woked the dragonis time to feel is breffoh noes.no we did'n'ttoo late, cancer never diesn-deedand off we go againWhy are we continuing this pyramid?Cos pyramid.Also make pyramids great againNiggerKikeCunt PootisStopdoingt
    h
    i
    s

p
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.
  • KL4R1NO wrote:

Shrek wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

1 wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying to defend yourself if you agree that pew was a good choice.Im not defending myself, im defending my clearly correct memory, since yours is obviously not working, you're the one defending yourself since from the last comment not only have you changed your tune but also now youre agreeing with me that you told me i would be HA. its clear you have realized you were wrong the first time and now you're going on a more neutral path cause you wanna jew your way out of this and still be able to say "i was half-correct", you might not be doing it purposefully but its just your personality,Either way you're still wrong, i wasnt only your "FIRST" choice i was your "ONLY" choice, and then thankfully pew started being active again.we must make this pyramid deeperpenisshockwave still secretly wants HA*grabs popcorn*Only when your wallet is empty, and you've been milked dry.uv woked the dragonis time to feel is breffoh noes.no we did'n'ttoo late, cancer never diesn-deedand off we go againWhy are we continuing this pyramid?Cos pyramid.Also make pyramids great againNiggerKikeCunt PootisStopdoingth
    i
    s

p
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.

Muh_Dick wrote:

KL4R is like Santa Claus, nobody knows exactly who he is or where he comes from but he shows up once a year and gives us kids presents, then vanishes into the night.
  • KL4R1NO wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

Shrek wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

1 wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying to defend yourself if you agree that pew was a good choice.Im not defending myself, im defending my clearly correct memory, since yours is obviously not working, you're the one defending yourself since from the last comment not only have you changed your tune but also now youre agreeing with me that you told me i would be HA. its clear you have realized you were wrong the first time and now you're going on a more neutral path cause you wanna jew your way out of this and still be able to say "i was half-correct", you might not be doing it purposefully but its just your personality,Either way you're still wrong, i wasnt only your "FIRST" choice i was your "ONLY" choice, and then thankfully pew started being active again.we must make this pyramid deeperpenisshockwave still secretly wants HA*grabs popcorn*Only when your wallet is empty, and you've been milked dry.uv woked the dragonis time to feel is breffoh noes.no we did'n'ttoo late, cancer never diesn-deedand off we go againWhy are we continuing this pyramid?Cos pyramid.Also make pyramids great againNiggerKikeCunt PootisStopdoingthi
    s

p
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub
    :penguin: Accept Adolf Hitler as your God and earn Club Penguin Premium for one month :penguin:
  • Plutarch wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying to defend yourself if you agree that pew was a good choice.Im not defending myself, im defending my clearly correct memory, since yours is obviously not working, you're the one defending yourself since from the last comment not only have you changed your tune but also now youre agreeing with me that you told me i would be HA. its clear you have realized you were wrong the first time and now you're going on a more neutral path cause you wanna jew your way out of this and still be able to say "i was half-correct", you might not be doing it purposefully but its just your personality,Either way you're still wrong, i wasnt only your "FIRST" choice i was your "ONLY" choice, and then thankfully pew started being active again.we must make this pyramid deeperpenisshockwave still secretly wants HA*grabs popcorn*Only when your wallet is empty, and you've been milked dry.uv woked the dragonis time to feel is breffoh noes.no we did'n'ttoo late, cancer never diesn-deedand off we go againWhy are we continuing this pyramid?Cos pyramid.Also make pyramids great againNiggerKikeCunt PootisStopdoingthis

p
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub
    f off kid :=(

Muh_Dick wrote:

• KL4R1NO wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying to
    p
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub
    The pyramid is a rectangular now deal with it
    Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase

• Dimitry wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying top
    l
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub
    it is perfectly possible for a pyramid to have a rectangular base.

also we're not adding any new levels to it
    quote level is 30 r.i.p.

Muh_Dick wrote:

• KL4R1NO wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying topl
    a
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub

quote level is 30 r.i.p.
    quote level is 38 u nub
  • Plutarch wrote:

KL4R1NO wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying topla
    s
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub

quote level is 30 r.i.p.
    quote level is 38 u nub

roaches not allowed to use pyramid
  • Shrek wrote:

Plutarch wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.I had told you that I might give it to you, but that didn't mean that you were my first choice. Again, you weren't in the position to "decide" anything. I don't know why you're trying toplas
    e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub

quote level is 30 r.i.p.quote level is 38 u nub

pyramid is kill

"bastardo Head adminno massive rdm, and it is said that i were rdmr" - Shalom_dear_Jews
  • DELET THIS!!!!!!!
    Show Spoiler
    <02:09:55> "Wegian": i kissed a gay guy btw
    <02:10:05> "Wegian": at new years eve
    <02:10:11> "Wegian": im straught tho
    <02:10:14> "Wegian": i think
    <02:10:22> "Wegian": he was good at kissing tho
    <02:10:33> "Wegian": better then most girls

22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: I'm not really a sexual goy but when I was like
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: uh
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: fuck I dunno like 16 maybe
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: on about 2 tabs of acid after pride
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: at a house party
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: his dick was tiny but it was okay I guess
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: save ulster from sodomy
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: funny story tho bc current gf
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: beat him up once
    22:21 - ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪: top meme
  • David wrote:

Shrek wrote:

David wrote:

*made NRP pay for itself**fought off Izu**bought back all scripts with own money**added more*>deadweight Head adminmeanwhile david's contributions to Jailbreak*took a shit on the server once**had a conversation with neon, probably*FOUGHT OFF IZU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DID THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! AND I ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME HA OR YOU WOULDVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK BEING AN ADVISOR!Such a disgrace, this fag tries to take away my success of destroying izu and says he did it, you did NOTHING during the dark ages of izu you little cunt, it was all me rez and that jew kid who got sent to the army and maybe lonelywolf.*and some spess mehreenIf you remember correctly, I gave HA to pew, not you. So, you didn't let him become HA. I gave it to him because nobody liked shockwave at the time, and NRP needed somebody that hadn't already been HA.Nice try there cunt, i was gonna get it, and pew was going to be my advisor and I said i didnt want it. i dont know why you would lie though, maybe your memory isnt serving you well?I just explained why I gave it to pew. It might make you feel better thinking you had the power to choose, but I was the only HA at the time because Spess had already left. I didn't think you would be a good choice because hardly any admins knew you, and most of the ones that did had an unfavorable view. Pew was somebody the 59th knew, active at the time (and with NRP for a long time), and had a more level head (imo).I see that it is indeed your memory that has failed you because I was suppose to become the head admin, but i didnt want to because guess what, around that time fallout 4 had come out and i had gotten a new PC to play it, but i agreed to it because everyone else was shit, but guess what again, pew started to become active few days later, and i thought he would be a good candidate for my advisor, but as time went by i got more into fallout and cared less and less about NW and decided to just let pew have the head admin.but sure, pretend that you decided to give pew the adminship.e
    DO

Y
    O
    U
    K
    N
    O
    W
    T
    H
    E
    M
    E
    A
    N
    I
    N
    G
    O
    F
    I
    N
    S
    A
    N
    I
    T
    Y
    ?
    M

A
    L
    K
    O
    V
    I
    C
    H
    ?
    L
    O
    L
    I
    F
    U
    K
    E
    D
    T
    H
    A
    T
    P
    Y
    R
    A
    M
    I
    D
    yeeeeeeeeee

k
    special** k.
    Do not double post nub

quote level is 30 r.i.p.quote level is 38 u nub
    pyramid is kill

screw you pyramid will live forever
    btw we jut reached the 10.000 word cap gj bois
    Memorable Quotes

Turkish Power wrote:

Ban Dimitry plase he is racist he done bad things and said bed thinkks about my mum thank yuo plase